Getting through a difficult day or challenging task depends so much on one’s state of mind. The way you feel or think about your life and yourself can either be the reason you meet your goals or what keeps you back from your dreams.
If you’re in need of inspiration or looking for consistent motivation, read the following wisdom quotes.
1. “The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others.” – Hasidic Proverb
This Hasidic proverb tells of the power of believing in yourself. Self-confidence is truly a timeless way to win over others. If you find that you need to convince others of your abilities, you must first convince yourself.
2. “Security Is Mostly A Superstition. Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing.” – Helen Keller
Helen Keller is one of the most inspiring people of all time. Her fearless spirit comes through in wisdom quotes like this one as she tells the world to live life boldly and courageously.
3. “Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.” – Henry Ford
There’s no name that is quite as inspiring to would-be businessmen as Henry Ford’s. He reiterates the power of positive thought by showing how what we think about ourselves affects how we live. Even if a task is seemingly impossible, if you believe you can do it, then you will.
4. “We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.” – Dr. Henry Link
Understanding the real difference between doing vs. thinking is a game-changing shift in thought that can make your dreams a reality. Dr. Henry Link shares how we must move forward if we hope to overcome fear and lead the life we hope to live.
5. “Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?” – Brian Tracy
While action is important, visualizing your success is just as powerful. Brian Tracy’s wisdom quotes such as this invite you to think of your ideal life and plan accordingly. With the perfect image in your mind, it’ll be easier to start working towards your goals.
6. “Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
So often in life, we know the right way to do something. However, we stop ourselves from moving forward. Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe tells us how we must move past wishing and hoping to actually live out that knowledge.
7. “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou
As one of the most inspirational writers and civil rights activists, Maya Angelou lived a life far braver and bolder than most anyone today. Her positive thinking comes through in her wisdom quotes like this one where she insists that though we face defeats in life, we must overcome them.
8. “Entrepreneurs Are Great At Dealing With Uncertainty And Also Very Good At Minimizing Risk. That’s The Classic Entrepreneur.” – Mohnish Pabrai
No one knows the fear of uncertainty quite like the entrepreneur. While launching one’s own business is a challenging and scary time, Mohnish Pabrai also points out the shrewdness and fearlessness of entrepreneurs helps to imagine and minimize any potential risks that other’s may be too scared to face.
9. “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” – Og Mandino
Failure is a fact of life. Og Mandino encourages us to get past the fear of failure in order to succeed. While there is always the chance you might fail, there’s also the opportunity for you to succeed tremendously.
10. “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.” – Rob Siltanen
We’re all unique in some way and each of us has something inside that the world needs more of. Too often, we convince ourselves that we are just another person in the world. Instead of allowing negative thoughts like this to hold us back, Rob Siltanen encourages would-be world-changers to believe in themselves, regardless of what others say or do.
11. “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
Anyone looking for inspiration doesn’t have to look further than Apple’s founder, Steve Jobs. In wisdom quotes like this one, Jobs shares about the power of unwavering visions and goals. While it may be difficult to pursue your passion, your sheer desire to find success will keep pushing you forward.
12. “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.” –Vince Lombardi
No one knows more about getting up after being knocked down quite like a football legend. Vince Lombardi shares with us how important it is to get back up regardless of how many setbacks or disappointments life hands us.
13. “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.” – Unknown
One of life’s greatest lessons is failure. We learn so much about ourselves by figuring out where things went wrong and how to do things better the next time. Instead of viewing failure as a deterrent to reaching your dreams, see it as a lesson, teaching you how you can better yourself as you continue to achieve them.
The Truth in Inspiration
Inspiration comes in many forms. Learning how to use everything in life to inspire you to reach your goals will transform your mindset into a positive one.
Your life is what you make it, so don’t stop working towards reaching for success. Let the lives and inspiring wisdom quotes of these leaders inspire you to live boldly. With the right motivation, you’ll see just how much further you can go.
(C)Power of Positivity, LLC. All rights reserved