- Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure:
When you trust us with your personal information, we take our responsibility to protect it very seriously. We respect your privacy and your rights to control your personal information. With that in mind, we want to be clear about the information we collect and why.
The main purpose of collecting your information is to provide you with the best user end experience on our website (our site), whether that’s using our site to find information, to advertise your business, or for some other reason. No matter how you use our site, we want to help you to use it as effortlessly as possible.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or reading contents.
- Information is provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
In addition, We collect the information you voluntarily provide through our site, over the phone, by email, in a comment posted on our website, or in any other way. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
When you provide information through our site, you are in control of the type and amount of information you provide. By using the Signup form on our website, you agree to us processing your information (including any special category data you have provided) as is necessary for the service you’ve requested. We will not be responsible for the type of information you voluntarily provide through our site. However, to make sure that we keep to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), we will ask you to tick a box on the appropriate form to confirm that we have your permission to process this information.
P.S: If you do not provide the personal information we ask for, you can still visit most areas of our site, but you may not be able to choose certain options and services. In some cases, we may need to collect some personal information by law or under a contract, and you will be limited in the services you can use if you don’t provide personal information.
- Log files, Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies will be used for:
- Creating a specific log-in session for a user of the site in order that the site remembers that a user is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
- Recognizing when a user of the site has visited before allows us to identify the number of unique users we receive to the site and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- Recognizing if a visitor to the site is registered with us in any way;
- We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, and administer and track your usage of our site.
- Customizing elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the site.
- Collecting statistical information about how our users use the site so that we can improve the site and learn which parts are most popular to users.
www.powerofpositivity.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
All Cookies, Logs, and Beacons are used by and on our website in accordance with the United States Privacy Act and EU GDPR Policy.
- Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information requested from us, relating to our Contents. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or content changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about Contents and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new prospect or visitor, we may contact you by telephone, post or email from time to time with information about contents we feel would be of interest to you. By submitting an inquiry from this website you consent to allow us to contact you. However, if you do not wish to receive this contact please opt-out through the unsubscribe button.
- Storing your Personal Data
By providing your personal information, you agree to that information being transferred, stored and processed to our hosting platform. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to make sure your information is kept secure and in line with this privacy notice. We will have controls in place, such as agreements containing appropriate clauses, to make sure that your information is protected to the same standard.
To protect your information we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect information collected through our site. Only those employees, agents and other third parties who need your information for business purposes will have access to it. They will only process your personal information when we instruct them to do so, and they must keep the information confidential. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to use to visit certain parts of our site, you must keep the password confidential. You should not share passwords with anyone.
- Purposes of sharing data with Third Parties
We share certain information & data with Third Parties for:
- Business purposes and advertising: We may share a user’s information with a third party for PPC or Advertising. We may also share your information with vendors and service providers, including our data hosting and data storage partners, analytics and advertising providers, and vendors providing technology services and support, payment processing, and data security. We also may share information with professional advisers
- With your direction or consent: We may share your information with third parties if you request or direct us to do so.
- With affiliates within our corporate group: We may share your information with any subsidiaries or parent companies within our corporate group.
- Compliance with law: We may share your information with a court, a regulatory entity, law enforcement personnel, or pursuant to a subpoena, to comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder.
- In the context of a transaction: We may share your information in connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction.
Note that if you make any information publicly available on the Platform, anyone may see and use such information. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertising Partner’s Privacy Policies
Meta Events Manager
Prebid – Google Ad Manager
Google Tag Manager
CONTACT FORM – For use of contacting our website
- Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
The following extra rights are available to our users who reside in California under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”):
- Right to Information: You have the right to ask us to provide you with details about the personal information we have obtained, utilized, shared, and sold about you during the last 12 months. This involves asking for any or all of the following information. the types of private information gathered about you; The types of sources from which we obtained your personal information; The types of personal information about you that we have sold or otherwise made public for business purposes; types of third parties to whom your personal information was sold or shared with a view to business; The exact personal data we have gathered about you, as well as our business or commercial goals in acquiring or selling it. Portability of data You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal information we’ve gathered and kept on file about you over the previous 12 months.
- Right to Erasure: With some restrictions, you have the right to ask us to erase the personal information we’ve kept about you. Please be aware that if you request that your personal data be deleted, we reserve the right to refuse your request or to keep some portions of your personal data if doing so is required for us or our service providers to: Complete the transaction for which the personal data was gathered, offer a good or service that you requested or that was reasonably anticipated in light of our ongoing commercial connection with you, or in any other way carry out a contract between our company and you. Find security incidents, prevent harmful, dishonest, fraudulent, or illegal activities, or bring legal action against individuals guilty. Debugging seeks to locate and fix faults that interfere with a system’s intended functionality. Exercise your right to free speech, protect the freedom of another customer to do the same, or utilize another legal right. Respect the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act in accordance with Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code’s Chapter 3.6 (beginning with Section 1546). if you have given informed consent, engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research that serves the public interest and complies with all other applicable ethics and privacy laws when the deletion of the information is likely to make the completion of such research impossible or seriously impede its success. To permit only internal uses that, taking into account your connection with us, are essentially in line with your expectations. fulfill a legal need. Otherwise, we will internally use your personal data in a way that is legal and consistent with the context in which you gave it. You have the option to either opt in or out of having your personal information sold. You may also choose to consent to the sale of your personal information. We do not, however, sell your personal information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: If you exercise your CCPA privacy rights, you have the right not to face discrimination from us. We won’t: Unless expressly approved by the CCPA you withhold goods or services. charge you a different price or rate for the same goods or services, whether by offering discounts or other perks or by enforcing penalties. offer you products or services of a higher standard. A different level or price for the goods or services you obtain, as well as a different level or quality of those goods or services, are suggested. Please send us a verifiable request to exercise your California privacy rights by visiting https://www.powerofpositivity.com/privacy-policy/ or sending an email to email@example.com Any of the aforementioned rights can be exercised from your profile if you have an account with us. You can get in touch with us using any of the methods listed above if you don’t have a profile or if you can’t access, manage, or delete the data in your profile. Any verifiable consumer request for your personal data may only be made by you or a person you have authorized to act on your behalf. Only twice per calendar year may you submit a verifiable consumer request for Right to Know or Data Portability. The verified customer request has to: Give us enough details so we can reasonably confirm you are the person whose personal information we gathered or their authorized representative. Depending on the request, we might need to confirm your identity via a further Ondato verification cycle, which calls for a valid government-issued ID and a photo that necessitates your presence through the a. (see Identity Verification section below for more information). Give us enough information about your request so that we can fully comprehend, consider, and address it. If we are unable to confirm your identity or have grounds to suspect that the request is fraudulent, we reserve the right to refuse your request.
- Request from a Consumer by a Licensed Agent: If any authorized agent submits a consumer request on your behalf, we require an email to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with all of the following information in order to authenticate that person or entity’s legitimacy to act on your behalf and to confirm the authorized agent’s identity: Evidence that you authorized the designated agent to submit the request by signing it. Depending on the request, sufficient data to confirm the identity of the authorized agent Depending on the nature of the request, we might additionally need your email address, the last four digits of your social security number, and a valid government-issued ID that hasn’t expired. If we are unable to establish your identity or right to make the request, as well as that the personal data pertains to you, we will not be able to reply to your request or furnish you with personal data. Creating an account with us is not necessary in order to submit a genuine consumer request. If you already have a login, though, you must log in in order to submit a request. When a customer makes a valid request, we will only utilize the personal information they submit to confirm their identity or right to make the request.
Within ten (10) business days of receiving the request, we will acknowledge receipt of it. Within forty-five (45) days of receiving a verifiable customer request, we shall react to it. If we need a longer time (up to 90 days), we will write to let you know why and for how long. We will deliver our written response to that account if you have one with us. We will send you our written response electronically if you don’t already have an account with us. Any disclosures we make will only apply to the twelve months prior to receiving the verified consumer request. If appropriate, we will additionally explain in our response why we are unable to fulfill a request. For requests for data portability, we shall deliver the relevant data in a portable and, to the extent technically possible, easily usable format that enables you to send the data to another body without difficulty. Unless your request is excessive, repeated, or obviously baseless, we won’t charge you a price to process it or respond to it. Before executing your request, we will let you know why we think the request is justified in charging a fee and provide you with an estimate of the cost.
- Your Rights to Privacy in Nevada
Even if their personal data is not currently being sold, Nevada law allows our users who are Nevada consumers to ask that their personal data not be sold (as defined under applicable Nevada law). Requests can be made without cost by emailing email@example.com.
- Your Privacy Rights in the UK and the EU
Individuals have additional rights regarding their personal data in addition to those mentioned above according to European Union and UK privacy laws. Depending on the circumstances surrounding the processing of personal data, these rights may include: the right to object to decisions based on automated decision-making or profiling that have an impact on you that is significant legally or in another way; the right to request a restriction on the processing of personal data or to object to the processing of personal data that is being done because I of a legitimate interest (including, but not limited to, processing for direct marketing purposes) or (ii) is being done to carry out a task in the public interest; the opportunity to request the certain personal information we hold on you be sent to you in a machine-readable format, which is known as the right to data portability; and You may be able to ask for the deletion or removal of some of the personal information we process about you under specific conditions, known as the right to erasure and/or the right to be forgotten. Please take note that in order to verify your request, we might need to ask you for more details. Please visit https://www.powerofpositivity.com/privacy-policy/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any of the aforementioned rights.
- Your Decisions
You can decide how we interact with you, how we use specific personal data that we acquire about you, and other things. You have the option to refuse to supply information when prompted, but if you do so and that information is required for us to deliver some of our services, you might not be able to access those services. Additionally, you can modify the settings on your browser to prevent certain information from being automatically collected. Opt-out of communications. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link or other unsubscribe instructions included in any email you receive from us, getting in touch with us using the information at the end of this privacy notice, or adjusting your notification preferences in your account settings. If you want to opt-out, send us an email at the address listed below. In the email’s subject line, please put “Opt-Out,” and in the email body, provide your name and the email address you used to sign up for communications. Please be aware that if you conduct business with us in the future, you will not be able to opt out of receiving some automated notifications related to commercial transactions, such as order or subscription confirmations, according to relevant law.
- Internet tracking and cookies
For additional details on how to manage and/or avoid some web tracking technologies, refer to our Cookie Notice. Protecting personal information five To ensure the safety of our systems and the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of personal data, we employ reasonable and suitable physical, technological, and organizational protections. These precautions include encrypting personal data when we think it is necessary (ii) making sure personal data is backed up and is still accessible in the case of a security incident (iii), and (iv) conducting routine testing, assessments, and evaluations of our safeguards’ performance.
However, no method of data protection is 100 percent secure. Even while we take precautions to safeguard personal information, we cannot guarantee that these will be adequate or effective. You should also be aware that data transmission over the Internet is not always secure, and we cannot guarantee that any information you communicate via the Services will be secure.
- Personal Data Protection
After a user closes their account, we erase their personal information permanently, however, we may keep some personal information for six (6) months if we deem it necessary to carry out the processing activities outlined above, including but not limited to complying with applicable laws, regulations, rules, and requests of relevant law enforcement and/or other governmental agencies, and to the extent, we deem it reasonably necessary to protect our rights and the rights of our partners. We are obligated by applicable legislation to keep some financial data for a period of seven (5) years.
- “Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals. However, some third-party systems may keep track of Your browsing activities. If You get to encounter this, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform the system that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Service DOES NOT address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers. If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
The Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados (LGPD) is a Brazilian privacy law that came into effect on September 18, 2020. While enforcement powers by the Brazilian DPA are postponed to August 1st, 2021, the LGPD can still be enforced by other governmental authorities, such as public prosecutors and consumer protection agencies, who can apply sanctions based on the Civil Code and the Consumer Protection Code.
- You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with, including information about any public and private entities we have shared your personal data with. Most of this data can be reviewed in your account panel and related products/services that you have purchased.
- If you want to correct or revise any of the data we retain on you, you may do so by accessing your account and the information contained within it. This includes Whois information collected for domains that you have purchased.
- The right to anonymize, block, or delete unnecessary or excessive data or data that is not being processed in compliance with the LGPD. Please note that, depending on the request, this may result in a suspension or discontinuation of certain services and is also governed by legal and/or contractual retention guidelines.
- We provide you with the ability to move any of your account data to a third party, at any time.
- You have a right to request the permanent deletion of your data, subject to certain exceptions. However, please note that exercising this right may result in a suspension or discontinuation of services and is also governed by legal and/or contractual retention guidelines.
- You have the right to ask us to provide information about the possibility of not giving consent for the processing of your personal data and the consequences of such refusal.
- You have the right to revoke consent.
If you are a Virginia resident, you may have additional exclusive rights under the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act of 2021 (“VCDPA”). that include the right to:
- You have the right to request access to and disclosure of the personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, shared and sold about you during the past 12 months;
- 2. You have the right to correction or deletion of your personal information;
- 3. You have the right to Opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information or the processing of personal data for targeted advertising or profiling;
- You have the right to limit the use and disclosure of sensitive personal information we collect about you for purposes other than to provide goods or services you request or as otherwise permitted by law; and
- You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising one of your rights.
To exercise your rights, including opting out of the sale or sharing of your information, or limiting the use and disclosure of sensitive personal information, please contact us via mentioned email. In order to protect your personal data from unauthorized access or deletion, we may require you to provide additional information for verification. When you make a request, we will ask you to provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include asking you to answer questions regarding your account and use of our Services. If we can’t verify your identity, we will not provide or delete your data.
Please note that not all of these rights listed above are absolute, and limitations/exceptions apply in some cases. For example, we may not be able to fully comply with your request if we are bound by certain legal restrictions or contractual requirements, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision.
- Links to other sites
- Children’s Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.powerofpositivity.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We are committed to working with you to settle any complaint or concern you may have about your personal information. If you have any concerns about how we are using (or have used) your personal information, first contact our Data Compliance Manager by emailing email@example.com or writing to:
Power of Positivity LLC
30 Westgate Parkway #333,
Asheville (NC), 28806, United States