- Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure:
When you trust us with your personal information, we take our responsibility to protect it very seriously. We respect your privacy and your rights to control your personal information. With that in mind, we want to be clear about the information we collect and why.
The main purpose of collecting your information is to provide you the best user end experience on our website (our site), whether that’s using our site to find information, to advertise your business, or for some other reason. No matter how you use our site, we want to help you to use it as effortlessly as possible.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or reading contents.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
In addition, We collect information you voluntarily provide through our site, over the phone, by email, in a comment posted on our website, or in any other way. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
When you provide information through our site, you are in control of the type and amount of information you provide. By using the Signup form on our website, you agree to us processing your information (including any special category data you have provided) as is necessary for the service you’ve requested. We will not be responsible for the type of information you voluntarily provide through our site. However, to make sure that we keep to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), we will ask you to tick a box on the appropriate form to confirm that we have your permission to process this information.
P.S: If you do not provide the personal information we ask for, you can still visit most areas of our site, but you may not be able to choose certain options and services. In some cases, we may need to collect some personal information by law or under a contract, and you will be limited in the services you can use if you don’t provide personal information.
- Log files, Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies will be used for:
- Creating a specific log-in session for a user of the site in order that the site remembers that a user is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
- Recognising when a user of the site has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique users we receive to the site and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- Recognising if a visitor to the site is registered with us in any way;
- We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our site.
- Customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the site.
- Collecting statistical information about how our users use the site so that we can improve the site and learn which parts are most popular to users.
www.powerofpositivity.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
All Cookies, Logs, Beacons are used by and on our website in accordance with United States Privacy Act and EU GDPR Policy.
- Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our Contents. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or content changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about Contents and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new prospect or visitor, we may contact you by telephone, post or email from time to time with information about contents we feel would be of interest to you. By submitting an enquiry from this website you consent to allowing us to contact you. However, if you do not wish to receive this contact please opt-out though the unsubscribe button.
- Storing your Personal Data
By providing your personal information, you agree to that information being transferred, stored and processed to our hosting platform. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to make sure your information is kept secure and in line with this privacy notice. We will have controls in place, such as agreements containing appropriate clauses, to make sure that your information is protected to the same standard.
To protect your information we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect information collected through our site. Only those employees, agent and other third parties who need your information for business purposes will have access to it. They will only process your personal information when we instruct them to do so, and they must keep the information confidential. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to use to visit certain parts of our site, you must keep the password confidential. You should not share passwords with anyone.
- Purposes of sharing data to Third Parties
We share certain information & data to Third Parties for:
- Business purposes and advertising: We may share a user’s information with a third party for PPC or Advertising. We may also share your information with vendors and service providers, including our data hosting and data storage partners, analytics and advertising providers, and vendors providing technology services and support, payment processing, and data security. We also may share information with professional advisers
- With your direction or consent: We may share your information with third parties if you request or direct us to do so.
- With affiliates within our corporate group: We may share your information with any subsidiaries or parent companies within our corporate group.
- Compliance with law: We may share your information with a court, a regulatory entity, law enforcement personnel, or pursuant to a subpoena, to comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder.
- In the context of a transaction: We may share your information in connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction.
Note that if you make any information publicly available on the Platform, anyone may see and use such information. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
- GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- Links to other sites
- Children’s Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.powerofpositivity.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We are committed to working with you to settle any complaint or concern you may have about your personal information. If you have any concerns about how we are using (or have used) your personal information, first contact our Data Compliance Manager by emailing email@example.com or writing to:
Power of Positivity LLC
30 Westgate Parkway #333,
Asheville (NC), 28806, United States