Many quotes about positivity can help you develop a positive mindset. They explain how important and life-changing it is to be positive. Plus, they offer suggestions for how you can become a more positive person.
When you feel discouraged, it is hard to bounce back, which is when quotes about positivity will be most beneficial. You have to remember that there is always a way around any problem. If you can remember this and know that things will work out, you’ll find the right solution.
These quotes about positivity can remind you of all the positivity around you. You’ll be able to think of the blessings in your life and figure out positive ways to handle unexpected situations. With positivity, you can change your life for the better and continue bringing positive opportunities to your life.
Life-changing Quotes About Positivity
1. “What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficulty, and every difficulty has an opportunity.” – J. Sidlow Baxter
Every moment in your life is dictated by your attitude toward it. If you view unexpected challenges as an opportunity instead of an obstacle, you’ll be able to get through it. Use it as a learning opportunity and find a new way to accomplish your goal.
Remember that there is an opportunity in every difficulty, and you can’t succeed without encountering some difficultly. The two go together, and you have to choose which mindset to take on.
2. “You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.” – Deepak Chopra
Surrounding yourself with positive people and things is the only way to ensure personal positivity. If you want to make positive choices, you have to have positivity around you. Then, it will be natural for you to choose positivity.
3. “Optimism is the most important human trait because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow.” – Seth Godin
When you are optimistic, you will be able to change your way of thinking. Your ideas can evolve based on many factors, and this may just improve your life. When you encounter an unexpected problem, you’ll be able to quickly adapt and move forward.
With this way of thinking and living, you’ll be able to remain hopeful about life. Difficulties won’t seem so disastrous, and you’ll know that tomorrow is a new chance to try again.
4. “A positive attitude causes a chain of reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.” – Wade Boggs
With a positive attitude, you’ll have positive thoughts, as Boggs explains. This attitude will also lead to positive opportunities and situations. By simply changing your attitude, you can change your entire life for the better.
5. “Cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible.” – Rodolfo Costa
With a positive and optimistic mindset, you’ll be able to achieve what seems impossible to others. Think positively and know that things will work out if you simply consider other options.
Sometimes you have to think outside the box to find a solution. Only then will you be able to do what no one else can do.
6. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” – Buddha
Even if the day didn’t go perfectly, you should still think positively. Remember that it could always be much worse, so find the good in each day. Even if the only good thing you can think of is being alive, at least it’s not the worst-case scenario.
This quote isn’t to downplay anything bad that happened. Instead, it is intended to remind you that you are alive and life will keep moving. You have a chance to try again, and that is always worth being happy about.
7. “I think it’s important to get your surroundings as well as yourself into a positive state – meaning surround yourself with positive people, not the kind who are negative and jealous of everything you do.” – Heidi Klum
You can’t be positive if you are surrounded by negativity. You have to put yourself in positive situations around positive people.
Don’t allow those who are jealous of you or always thinking negatively impact your wellbeing. It’s best to not spend much time around people like this, so you may have to adjust your environment. Positive people will want the best for you and will be happy to see you succeed.
8. “If you see the world and yourself through a lens smudged by negativity, then you’ll find much misery. If you look outwards and inwards through lens brightened by positivity, you’ll find much to be happy and appreciative about.” – Henrik Edberg
Your world is what you make it, so it’s important to keep your view clear of negativity. When you are feeling negative vibes, consider your mindset at that time.
Make a conscious decision to change your thoughts, and you’ll start to view your life positively. Then, you’ll be able to see all that you have to be grateful for.
9. “When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.” – Shannon L. Alder
If you radiate positivity, positive people will be drawn to you. Enjoy life and find things to be happy about. You’ll feel better while becoming the person others want to be around.
10. “While you’re going through this process of trying to find the satisfaction in your work, pretend you feel satisfied. Tell yourself you had a good day. Walk through the corridors with a smile rather than a scowl. Your positive energy will radiate. If you act like you’re having fun, you’ll find you are having fun.” – Jean Chatzky
Instead of struggling to find satisfaction, just pretend to be happy and satisfied with how things are already. Tell yourself that you are happy and enjoying the day, and exhibit positivity always. If you do this, you’ll find that you are feeling better and that things seem to have improved.
11. “The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.” – Christopher McCandless
When life changes, embrace the change. Think of it as a new opportunity rather than the end of a piece of your life. This positive mindset will change your life and help you get through anything.
12. “If you work hard enough and assert yourself, and use your mind and imagination, you can shape the world to your desires.” – Malcolm Gladwell
You are the only one who can determine where your life will take you. Work hard, do your best, and use your mind to its full ability. If you do these things, you’ll be able to make your world exactly how you wanted it.
13. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” – Germany Kent
Life will suddenly become better if you start counting your blessings daily. Filling your thoughts with all the great parts of your life will leave little room for negativity.
14. “No exact recipe for today. Gather all available ingredients and whip yourself up something delicious.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
There are no set instructions for how to live your life today. Like each day, you are winging it as you go along. Work with what you have and make something amazing out of it.
15. “Surround yourself with the dreamers, and the doers, the believers, and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see the greatness within you, even when you don’t see it yourself.” – Edmund Lee
By surrounding yourself with people like Lee describes, you’ll open doors for positivity to fill your life. You’ll become a better person, become more successful, and think more positively. Even when you aren’t seeing how amazing you are, they will see it.
These quotes about positivity can help you remember why you should always be positive. Plus, they’ll give you tips on how to change your mindset to be more positive.
Remember that there is always a way to accomplish your goals, you just have to stay positive. If you can stay positive, the good things will come to you. Remember these quotes about positivity next time you’re feeling discouraged and it’ll help you get through.