Sometimes you might need some positivity quotes to help turn your day around. It’s a great way to remind yourself of all the positive parts of your life, despite obstacles along the way.
These positivity quotes can help you refocus and change your thought process. Often, if you can change your negative thoughts, you will cheer up and have an easier time. When you are positive, good things seem to happen more often, and you will attract positive people.
Most of the positivity quotes are from positive people who know how to brighten a day that starts gloomy. Others are from people who have been in your position before and overcame. Either way, they offer helpful and positive insight into how you can brighten your day.
Twenty Positivity Quotes to Brighten Your Day
Feel a little bit down? These quotes will cheer you.
1. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” – Les Brown
It would help if you didn’t let a few unpleasant minutes ruin your entire day. Make a choice each minute to be positive or spread positivity. Use each minute in a way that will have a positive impact, as Brown explains.
2. “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.” – Tony Robbins
If you want a change in your life, go for it. You can change whatever you need to so that you can have the experience that you wish for. Set your goals to accommodate what you want to do, have, and be.
3. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.” – Robert Tew (click to tweet)
If you feel like you are struggling today, stay positive. Remember that you are getting more robust with each moment and that it is helping you to have a better tomorrow.
4. “Feed your inner person encouraging things that build you up and cause you to be positive, hopeful and, inspired.” – Joel Osteen
Allow yourself to take in things that make you happy and inspired. The items you take in are what will determine your happiness and positivity. So, spend some time each day watching, doing, or listening to positive things.
5. “You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.” – Dr. Seuss
Each day is a new opportunity and a fresh start. You can accomplish anything you set your mind to, so get started as soon as you can.
6. “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing.” – Abraham Lincoln
Don’t let anything stop you from becoming successful. No one should be able to doubt your ability, and you have to keep moving despite any setbacks or criticism. As long as you have this resolution in mind, you will be able to push through.
7. “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.” – Lou Holtz
You can do anything you want if you set your mind to it, as Holtz explains. Maintaining positivity is essential, as well. If you can be positive and determined, you will succeed.
8. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
A rainbow wouldn’t be so beautiful if you were used to them all the time. You have to have something to compare it to. Likewise, you have to have hardships in your life to make the happy times more special.
9. “You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
Positivity quotes should reinforce that you should never underestimate yourself. Give yourself all the credit you deserve and acknowledge your bravery, strengths, and wisdom.
10. “Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.” – Unknown
Remember that when something terrible happens, good things can come as a result. While that doesn’t change the hardship, it does set you on the right path to something great.
11. “Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.” – Leroy Satchel Paige
Keep working toward what you want because there is always another way when your first plan doesn’t work out. You can’t give up because life will always offer you something better.
12. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
Bad times come into your life, but they only make beautiful parts more special. Don’t think of hardships and obstacles as something coming to ruin the day. Instead, think of it as something that will help you better appreciate the little things.
13. “It always seems impossible until it is done.” – Nelson Mandela
Cheer up and remember that anything bringing you down will be done eventually. You will get through it, so take on the task with a positive attitude.
14. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash
When you think you can’t do something, you are only holding yourself back. You can do anything you set your mind to. So, if you believe you can do it, you will get it done.
15. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
When you are continually positive, positive people will be drawn to you. Likewise, good things will come to you, as well. These positivity quotes will remind you to keep being positive so that you can attract the energy you want.
16. “You have the power to be excellent. To inspire everyone who intersects your path, to innovate and make things better than ever before, to wow customers. And to stand for the best. Will you?” – Robin Sharma
You are capable of so much more than you give yourself credit for. Don’t prevent yourself from being an inspiration to others and to make the world better than it was yesterday. Do the best that you can and remind yourself that you are doing great things.