Music has healing and cleansing powers, helping you feel more relaxed. It can uplift your entire sense of well-being as it entices complex and intricate feelings. These feelings are translated into thoughts, helping you find peace in a calm mind. When you can’t shake feelings of unease or relax your mind, remember these music quotes.
If you remember the musical quotes, you’ll know to turn on some music to feel more relaxed.
Twenty Music Quotes That Make You Feel More Relaxed
Many people, including musicians, have been using music for relaxation and healing for years. Not only that, but research backs the fact that music helps. These music quotes will help you use music to wind down and relax each day.
1. “Listening to music has a positive impact on our health, by helping us recover faster when we experience stress and through the reduction of stress hormone cortisol, to help us achieve a calm state or homeostasis.” – Alex Doman
As a music producer and entrepreneur, Doman knows the many benefits of music. It boosts your health and well-being while helping you stay relaxed and stress-free. No matter what is going on in your life, playing some music brings a sense of calmness to your body.
2. “I’ve found that no matter what life throws at me, music softens the blow.” – Bryce W. Anderson
You can’t predict what will happen in your life, but finding positive ways to cope will help you. Listening to music is a positive coping mechanism that improves the process. As you work on acceptance and healing, make sure to play the music that helps you feel better.
3. “Music expresses feeling and thought, without language; it was below and before speech, and it is above and beyond all words.” – Robert G. Ingersoll
Sometimes there aren’t words to describe the way that you feel. When you can’t figure out how to express yourself, turning to music can make a difference. You won’t have to say a thing when you find the right song to help you with expression.
4. “My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” – Martin Luther
When your heart seems too full, it might be hard to find solace and relaxation. However, as explained in this quote, music is often the answer. Finding the right song can help you feel refreshed and relaxed, even when you aren’t at your best.
5. “Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife.” – Kahlil Gibran
Listening to music releases inner peace and eliminates stress and hardship. You’ll begin to feel better as soon as the first song starts playing, so keep it going until you feel a sense of calmness.
6. “Similar to books, music can influence our life in a positive or negative way.” – Catherine Pulsifer
The things you read influence your life, and musical influences are the same way. If you listen to positive and uplifting music, you’ll feel an improvement in your overall well-being. When you want to feel relaxed, turn to calming songs that bring ease to your spirit.
7. “Music can heal the wounds which medicine cannot touch.” – Debasish Mridha
Medicine can heal physical ailments, but mental strife isn’t as easy to treat. When life gets hard, and you need to relax, music can be the healing property in your life. Find music that improves your well-being and promotes happiness within.
8. “There are many ways to relax. Sometimes you might enhance that relaxation by listening to mellow music. At other times, you might use the stress and sing and dance to an upbeat tune.” – Jay Winner
You don’t always have to play calming music when you want to relax. Sometimes, relaxing requires you to let the stress out through dancing and movement. When that is the case, please turn up your favorite dance songs and let it all out.
As you dance, you’ll feel the stress and tension leaving your body. Then, you’ll be free to relax and experience a sense of calm.
9. “If everyone started off the day singing, just think how happy they’d be.” – Lauren Myracle
Remember this music quote and make it a point to start your day with music and singing. As you shower or get ready for the day, play songs that make you feel happy and relaxed. If you do, you’ll feel better throughout your day, improving your overall well-being.
10. “The power of music makes all the difference to me with motivation throughout the day.” – Paul Brodie
If you ever feel tense, stressed, or unmotivated during the day, remember this quote. As Brodie explains, music can give you all the motivation you need to keep pushing through. When you feel motivated, you’re more likely to stay relaxed as you tackle your to-do list.
With a calm and healthy brain, you’ll perform better in all areas of your life. When you want to improve at something, turn on music that decreases you and helps you think clearly. With a calm mind, your brain will respond to everything a little better.
12. “Music brings a warm glow to my vision, thawing mind and muscle from their endless wintering.” – Haruki Murakami
When your body feels tense, tight, or cold, get some music playing. Listening to songs will help your body relax, and you’ll feel free to move and express yourself.
13. “There is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require.” – Edward Elgar
If music helps you relax, but you don’t have access to your headphones or speaker, you can still find a song in the world. Take a moment to sit quietly and listen for the sounds all around you.
The sounds you hear are the music of the world. When you know to listen to it, you’ll always have music to help relax you. Take as much music as you need because it never runs out.
14. “The idea of music having a use goes back centuries. The beginnings of written-down music was the liturgy, and obviously that has a connection with the idea of a meditative state and all of that. So music can really be useful in that way.” – Max Richter
When you listen to or write down music, you connect with your inner thoughts and feelings on a deeper level. It helps you understand things differently, improving your mindset and ability to relax. Plus, as you hear uplifting music, you’ll process and handle things better, too, furthering your relaxation.
15. “Music has the power to heal, transform and inspire, and we have the power through deep listening to increase our intuition and self-awareness.” – Andre Feriante
The many benefits of music include healing, transforming, inspiring, and increasing your self-awareness. While these are only a few of the benefits, you’ll quickly find that they improve your ability to relax. With increased intuition, you’ll be able to enjoy life with a calm mind.
16. “Music can have a profound effect on mood, including confidence level or how relaxed you are.” – Corrina Thurston
This music quote is a great reminder. The playlist you choose can make all the difference in your life and mindset. If you choose the right music, it can promote confidence and relaxation. However, selecting downbeat tunes can have the opposite effect, so choose carefully.
17. “Music is a great healer. Begin and end your day with music.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
Beginning your day with music will help you be more resilient of things to come. Plus, it can heal things from previous days that affect you when you wake up. Start your morning routine by turning on your favorite uplifting music.
Ending your day with music is also beneficial. When you finish it with uplifting songs, it helps heal any hardships you experienced throughout the day. Then, you’ll feel better as you lay down to relax in bed at night.
18. “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.” – Plato
With music in your life, everything will be better. Life will seem brighter, and your imagination will shine through. Use this as a chance to relax your mind and body as you watch the world improve around you.
19. “Music will help dissolve your perplexities and purify your character and sensibilities, and in time of care and sorrow, will keep a fountain of joy alive in you.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
When you’re going through a hard time, it might be hard to relax and find a calm state of mind. Remember this music quote and turn on the best songs to bring joy into your life.
20. “When we sing, our neurotransmitters connect in new and different ways, releasing endorphins that make us smarter, healthier, happier, and more creative. And when we do this with other people, the effect is amplified.” – Tania De Jong
Don’t only listen to your favorite songs, but sing them, too. As this quote explains, singing stimulates your brain and neurotransmitters in different ways. Spend time singing each day so that you can relax and live a happier life.
Music quotes can help you feel more relaxed as they help you think of your favorite songs. These quotes will encourage you to play some music when it’s time to relax, helping ease your tension.
Remember your favorite music quotes so you can remember the benefits of using songs to relax. These music quotes are perfect as they remind you of all the benefits.