Even if you live in a busy, urban location, nature can still warm your heart and make you happy. These lovely quotes about nature can remind you of the beauty that is out there. Plus, these quotes can help you feel refreshed and renewed while encouraging you to get outside.
You can find nature no matter where you are, and all that it takes is keeping your mind on looking for it. Sometimes, spending time outside or looking for the beauty in your day gets forgotten. These lovely quotes should help you remember, though.
In nature, you can find more than just beauty, as these lovely quotes will explain. You can also find adventure, relaxation, a renewed spirit, and exciting things that you will remember forever.
Twenty Lovely Quotes About Nature
These quotes will make you want to feel the kiss of the sunshine on your face.
1. “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” – Vincent Van Gogh
Those who love nature can find beauty at any moment. No matter where you are, you can step outside and find something to make you grateful or happy. The best part about nature is that it is everywhere, and you only have to look for and notice it.
2. “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
The one thing in life that will never fail you is nature. Spend your time studying it and loving it because nature will always be there. It is something you can always count on, no matter what is happening in life.
3. “It is not so much for its beauty that the forest makes a claim upon men’s hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air that emanation from old trees, that so wonderfully changes and renews a weary spirit.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
While the beauty of nature is spectacular, there is much more to nature than just the sights. Nature allows you to feel refreshed and renewed. The air is lighter, and you will find that your spirit begins to heal.
4. “Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.” – John Muir
Always make time for nature because that is where you can refresh your spirit. Get away from your everyday life for a while and spend some time connecting with nature.
5. “In nature, nothing is perfect, and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful.” – Alice Walker
The imperfections in nature are what make it so perfect. It wouldn’t be the same if everything were perfectly the same. As Walker explains, even when nature is imperfect, it is still beautiful.
6. “Every particular in nature, a leaf, a drop, a crystal, a moment of time is related to the whole, and partakes of the perfection of the whole.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Each tiny piece of nature is important to the overall outcome. Without those details, nature wouldn’t be as perfect as it is.
7. “Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” – John Ruskin
One of the best things about nature is that it is always good, and it only depends on how you look at it. If you can remind yourself of the greatness of different weather, the changing seasons will be easy. Nature is beautiful, no matter what the weather is.
8. “Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.” – Gérard de Nerval
As you look at flowers in nature, remember this lovely quote. Each flower is unique and offers beauty to the world, making it a soul in its way.
9. “To me, a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.” – Helen Keller
Having lots of pretty little things is nice, but nothing can compare to nature. All you have to do is walk barefoot across the grass or take a walk in the woods to remember.
10. “Nature never did betray the heart that loved her.” – William Wordsworth
Those who love nature will never be betrayed because nature is consistent and dependable. You can always count on the sky, trees, grass, water, and anything else that nature provides.
11. “The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach.” – Henry Beston
For nature lovers, there is nothing better than the sounds that it produces. The sound of the rain, wood, and ocean are some of the loveliest sounds you can hear.
12. “Those who find beauty in all of nature will find themselves at one with the secrets of life itself.” – L. Wolfe Gilbert
When you can be at peace in nature, you will find more peace in your life. This is because finding the beauty in nature can help you figure out your life. You will learn more from being outdoors than you will any other way.
13. “There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature—the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter.” – Rachel Carson
As explained before, you can always count on nature. You know that the sun will set and rise again and that the seasons will change in the right order. This reliable routine is one of the lovely things about nature that will warm your heart.
14. “As children, we are very sensitive to nature’s beauty, finding miracles and interesting things everywhere. As we grow up, we tend to forget how beautiful and magnificent the world is. There is magic and wonder for eyes who know how to look with curiosity and love.” – Ansel Adams
Children always find the miraculous beauty of nature. They look for and find fun and exciting things. As children get older, the things that once inspired wonder become normal, and they stop thinking about it.
Don’t let yourself forget about all that nature has to offer. If you remember to look for beautiful and interesting things, then you will find them, as Adams explains.
15. “Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.” Khalil Gibran
Nature will become a part of you without you doing anything. All you have to do is be available and present, and you will feel nature all around you. Go barefoot sometimes, and allow your hair to blow in the breeze.
16. “I like it when a flower or a little tuft of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It’s so heroic.” – George Carlin
Nothing is more inspiring than when nature can persevere. Even with concrete poured on top to keep nature away, it will find a way through.
17. “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” – John Burroughs
Nature has healing abilities, and spending time outdoors can help you in many ways. If you are feeling under the weather physically or emotionally, you will find that nature helps you. Plus, it will help you think more clearly.
18. “For my part, I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.” – Vincent Van Gogh
While your life may seem uncertain at times, you can be confident that the stars are in the sky. Look for them and allow yourself to dream and find hope for the future.
19. “Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction.” – E. O. Wilson
If you feel like you need to open up in any of the ways Wilson mentioned, then step outside. Nature can unlock anything you need and inspire you to reach your goals.
20. “To live a happy and healthy life, people need to feel at peace with their environment and to be able to enjoy the beauty around them. Nature gives us all the things we need to be happy, and we can become explorers who find meaning and beauty in nature’s diversity.” – Unknown
As you remember that nature is full of beauty, let the thought warm your heart. If you want to be happy and healthy, spend time in nature and learn to love it. Through nature, you will find meaning and beauty in your life.
There are so many benefits to spending time outdoors, as these lovely quotes remind you. These quotes about nature will warm your heart as you envision the beauty and peace inspired by it.
Use these lovely quotes about nature to boost your mood on a bad day. If your day is going well, use these quotes to remind you of the beauty in the world.
No matter the reason you are reading these lovely quotes about nature, let them inspire you. They can awaken your inner-most thoughts while warming your heart.