Having a best friend is one of the greatest blessings in life, as these joyful quotes will explain. You will never have to go through life alone as long as you have a best friend by your side. They will be there through all of the happy times, as well as the hard times.
Best friends will comfort you and reassure you in times of struggle. They will make memories and experience new things with you in times of happiness. No matter what is going on, you can count on them to be there.
Cherishing your best friend and letting them know how much they mean to you is important. This is a person you do not want to let go and for a good reason. Make sure to keep being there for your best friend, too, as they do for you.
One way you can show your best friend how much you love them is by sharing joyful quotes with them. These joyful quotes about having a best friend will bring a smile to their face. Sharing these joyful quotes will allow them to see you are thinking of them and that you cherish your friendship.
Joyful Quotes About Best Friends
1. “I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.” – Charles R. Swindoll
Without friends, life would not be as much fun. They bring happiness and joy to your life and help you see the good in the world. Your heart will be full, and you will live your life with a smile on your face.
2. “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.” – Unknown
Your best friend can help you remember who you are when you feel like you have forgotten. You will never lose yourself as long as you have them around. Even when things seem to be going wrong, your best friend can help everything realign in your mind.
3. “The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Not only are they willing to trust you with a friendship, but they are willing to trust you as their best friend. They chose you as the person they would confide in and put their faith in. Bask in that realization because you have someone who truly believes in you.
4. “Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life.” – Unknown
As you go through life, your friends will change as people come and go from your life. For some, however, one friend remains steady the entire time. This person is your best friend, and nothing can bring more joy than a friend who stays by your side.
5. “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” – Khalil Gibran
Friendship should help make you happy, and you should find joy in it always. This will help make your heart lighter, and you will feel refreshed and ready for anything.
6. “If you’re alone, I’ll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I’ll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I’ll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I’ll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I’ll just be me.” – Unknown
Friends will be there through everything. They will keep you company, give you a shoulder to cry on, and hug you anytime you need it. Most of all, they will help you stay happy and keep a smile on your face.
7. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” – Anaïs Nin
When a friend comes into your life, everything changes. The change may seem small at first, but it is truly much bigger than that. It opens up a whole new world for you because memories and experiences will happen that would not have otherwise.
8. “The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?” – Eugene Kennedy
With your best friend, you will find joy in the little things. Simply enjoying one another’s company while doing nothing will be enough for the two of you.
9. “Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another.” – Eustace Budgell
Best friends work to bring out the good in one another, as Budgell explains. They strive to help the other friend become the best that they can be. Plus, they strive to make one another happy any chance they get.
10. “There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one’s self, the very meaning of one’s soul.” – Edith Wharton
A true best friend will seem like they are not a separate person at all. You will feel them with you always, and you will mirror one another in some way. They become a part of you and you of them.
11. “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.” – Anna Taylor
Once your best friend comes into your life, you will not be able to imagine anything different. It will seem like they have always been there, and you will never forget them, either. If you have a friendship like this, cherish it and remind yourself how lucky you are.
12. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
Most friendships form because two people have something in common. It will strike a connection that would not have otherwise happened. The reason friends tend to be so similar is because they bond over shared interests and qualities.
13. “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” – Albert Schweitzer
Friendship will rekindle the inner spirit that Schweitzer is talking about. Sometimes you lose motivation, and you stop feeling like yourself. Spending time with a friend can alleviate those issues and leave you feeling so much better.
14. “When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.” – Maria Shriver
No matter what is going on in the world around you, you still have your friendship. You can always count on your best friend, and they will give you stability when everything seems out of control.
15. “Best friends share laughs, memories, and inside jokes. They will always be honest and stand by your side no matter what. They wipe your tears, pick you up when you fall and are forever a piece of your heart.” – Unknown
Best friends are there for every part of your life. You make memories with them and have jokes that will last a lifetime. They are honest with you but stand by your side no matter what the situation is.
Plus, best friends will comfort you and help you get back up when things do not go as planned. When you are down, you can count on there to help you through it all. Then, through it all, they become a piece of your heart that you will carry with you everywhere.
Having a best friend will bring so much joy to your life. You will always have someone there to talk to, comfort you, make memories with, and love. There is not anything much better than this in life.
Your best friend is the person you can spend time with and not do anything. They are the ones you can be yourself around and not worry about judgment. Plus, they are the ones who will support you through the hardest times and love you no matter what.
Cherish your best friend, and share these joyful quotes with them. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a best friend, so always remember how special they are.