We can all relate to quotes about days you’d rather stay in bed. Everyone experiences these types of days once in a while. Even though these days are hard, it’s essential to get moving and try your best.
These quotes about days can help you get through the hardest times. They can give you the motivation you need to get out of bed. Plus, they’ll remind you that you can get through anything.
No matter what is causing you to want to stay in bed, you’ll be able to relate to these quotes. Let them help you and inspire you, now that you know you aren’t alone in this feeling.
15 Quotes About Days You’d Rather Stay in Bed
1. “Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.” – Unknown
You can change what has already happened, so there is no need to dwell on it. Try to forget it and put it behind you. Fill your thoughts with the right things to come instead of what has already left your life.
It may not always be easy to redirect your thoughts in this way, but it’ll get easier each time. By getting moving and consciously changing your thought process, you’ll feel better in no time.
2. “Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.” – Unknown
You may not realize it now, but everything that happens is setting you up to live the life you’re meant for. When things change or don’t go as planned, it only means that something better is coming.
Instead of wallowing, try to accept the situation. Look for the good, and try to laugh and smile through it all.
3. “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning, and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” – Charles Bukowski
Everyone has days where they don’t want to get out of bed. When things didn’t go as planned the day or week before, it can be difficult to face what is coming next. You can’t hide forever, though, and the sooner you start moving forward, the sooner you’ll feel like yourself again.
Each time you got out of bed when you didn’t want to, you’re taking a positive step toward your future. Every day will get more comfortable, too, as you’ll begin to realize that you will make it.
4. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
Even the most successful people have bad days or make mistakes. They lose sometimes, and things don’t always go as planned. They keep trying, though and correct any errors to be successful.
5. “Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tiptoe if you must, but take the step.” – Unknown
Getting out of bed is the first step needed to get your life going in the right direction. If you want to succeed or move forward, you have to get started. This small step is sometimes the hardest to do, but it’s well worth it to see what is coming next.
6. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
If you choose to give up, you will never know how close you were. To be successful, you can’t give up. You never know when it’s your time, and you shouldn’t allow yourself to fail by giving up.
7. “You may not be able to control every situation and its outcome, but you can control your attitude and how you deal with it.” – Unknown
Life is uncontrollable and unpredictable. While you may know what you want to happen, it still might not happen the way you wanted. You have to learn to accept that and work to see the positive in these situations.
When you feel yourself wanting to give up and stay in bed, change your thought process and attitude. Your attitude can be the determining factor for giving yourself a pick-me-up.
8. “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” – Mandy Hale
Try to enjoy your life by just letting it happen. Stop trying to control and plan everything because it can only lead to disappointment.
Instead, trust that you will be fine, and your life will work out. When you relax and enjoy life, you’ll be amazed by how great it can be.
9. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
You don’t have to do huge things to be a courageous person. All that it takes is to choose to try again after feeling discouraged or like a failure. By not giving up, you are proving to yourself that you are truly courageous.
10. “It is through falling down that we learn how to stand up again. It is through adversity that we gather our strengths to live the life we want… and pursue our dreams.” – Unknown
The only way to recognize your strengths and to go after your goals is to keep trying again. You have to push on when times are hard and keep working hard. Don’t give up, or you’ll never get there, but if you keep going, you’ll only get closer.
11. “Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe that you deserve it, and believe it’s possible for you.” – Jack Canfield
Once you have committed yourself to what you want, keep trying and, as Canfield said, believe in yourself. Things may not go the way you planned the first time, but that doesn’t mean that it won’t happen for you at all. Figure out what went wrong and try it a different way the next time.
If you keep trying again despite setbacks or failures, you’ll be successful. Don’t give up, or you’ll never know what could happen next.
12. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” -Martin Luther King, Jr.
Life is easy when everything is comfortable and convenient. When things get hard, however, you have to rise above and work hard to get through it. This will determine the kind of person you are, and you’ll be happier with life if you keep going.
13. “Sometimes the reason good things are not happening to you is because you are the good thing that needs to happen to other people.” – Unknown
When life unexpectedly changes course, you may not understand the reason for it. Your plans may have been disrupted, or you may have been disappointed. When this happens, think about it as an opportunity for something else.
This change will take your life in a new direction, and you’ll engage with people you wouldn’t have otherwise. So, try to think of your misfortunes as opportunities for you to be the good in someone else’s life.
14. “There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
We tend to be harder on ourselves than we should be. So, when you are hard on yourself, remember that your negative thoughts aren’t accurate.
As Milne explained, remind yourself that you are brave, healthy, and smart. You can get through anything, and you shouldn’t doubt yourself.
15. “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” – Lou Holtz
Many people can do things, but not many get things done. This is because you need motivation and a positive attitude to be successful.
Try to remember that the next time you’d rather get out of bed than face the day. The only way to get things done and be successful is by trying again.
These quotes about days you’d rather stay in bed are for everyone because everyone experiences that feeling at some point. When you are dreading the day ahead, just remember that you’ll get through anything. Try to remain positive and focus on the good that will be coming your way.
Bad things don’t last forever, and you’ll get many more chances in life. Remind yourself of how great you are and remember that each day is a new chance to be happy. Let these quotes about days you’d rather stay in bed help you get through.