Life is a blessing, and you shouldn’t take it for granted. When you wake up in the morning, just remember that there are people who wish they could get at least another day to appreciate what they had.
Life also brings another great gift with it – love. Love allows you to treasure the people around you. So the next time you feel like you want to give up on everything, just read these 21 life and love quotes to remember what you have.
Quotes About Love
1. In life, you get what you have the courage to ask for. – Oprah Winfrey.
If you don’t ask for help, no one will give it to you.
2. The best thing to hold onto life is each other. – Audrey Hepburn.
This is one of those quotes about love that make you realize the importance of a lover.
3. There’re many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still. – Franklin D. Roosevelt.
If one way fails, try another one. And if that also fails, continue trying until you find the right one.
4. I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams. – Dr. Seuss.
Your happiness is defined by the one you love and not by your failures.
5. Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw.
You have to create a path for yourself instead of waiting for something random to happen to you so that you can live the life that you want.
6. If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Hermann Hesse.
This is one of those quotes about love that makes you become conscious about compassion.
7. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. – Abraham Lincoln.
Make sure that you enjoy each day fully and don’t get distracted by thoughts of yesterday or tomorrow.
8. There’s only one happiness in life – to love and to be loved. – George Sand.
Nothing beats the feeling of knowing that you need someone and finding out that they feel the same way about you.
9. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. – Jim Rohn.
You should take responsibility of your life because it’s yours and not anyone else’s.
10. Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity. – Truth Devour.
Some love quotes, like this one, show you how unpredictable love can be.
11. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. – Dennis P. Kimbro.
Don’t let one bad experience stop you from enjoying good things today and in the future.
12. When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul. – Joey W. Hill.
13. Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb, but how well you bounce. – Vivian Komori.
What matters most in life is how you handle the bad times.
14. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. – Albert Einstein.
Love just happens, and you can’t explain it.
15. The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. – W.M.Lewis.
Start living your life now and stop procrastinating.
16. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. – Dr. Seuss.
There’s always someone that will value you more than anything else.
17. Life is inherently risky. There’s only one big risk that you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing. – Denis Waitley.
Always work towards achieving your goals.
18. Love’s a better teacher than duty. – Albert Einstein.
There are some things that you can only learn through compassion.
19. Life’s a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
There’s no shortcut in life.
20. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle.
This is one of those quotes about love that reminds you about soulmates.
21. You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you. Mary Tyler Moore.
The challenges that you face make you a better person.
You should always remember that you have a lot to live for in this life. It can be your family, friends, life goals, or any other thing that you love.
(C)Power of Positivity, LLC. All rights reserved