In the crazy world that we live in, we could all use some be the change quotes. Remember that you can make a change in the world, no matter how small that change may seem.
All it takes is honesty and kindness, and the world could be a better place for everyone. These be the change quotes that can refill your soul and help you be the change that the world needs.
You may not be able to change everything at once, but you can contribute to positivity. When others see the way you behave, it will influence them to do the same.
20 Be the Change Quotes to Consume for Soul Food
1. “Every day the clock resets. Your wins don’t matter. Your failures don’t matter. Don’t stress on what was, fight for what could be.” – Sean Higgins
You can’t change the world overnight. First, you’ll experience failures, stress, and sometimes wins. Then, you have to keep fighting for the change you want to see.
2. “Just take any step, whether small or large. And then another and repeat day after day. It may take months, maybe years, but the path to success will become clear” – Aaron Ross
Don’t overwhelm yourself with too much at once. Instead, take the first step and then the next one. Before you know it, you’ll be well on your way to being the change.
3. “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
You have to keep an open mind if you want to make a change. Admit when you are wrong and accept new ideas or theories. You’d expect the same of others, so set the example and make a change.
4. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” – Jane Goodall
You can be a positive difference or a negative one. Every small act you commit makes a difference, so make sure you’re doing the right thing always.
5. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
There doesn’t have to be a large group to make a change in the world. You can start making the change on your own, and others will follow suit. As Mead explains, even a small group of people can make a difference.
6. “The world is changed not by the self-regarding, but by men and women prepared to make fools of themselves.” – P.D. James
Being the change will oftentimes be uncomfortable. You may feel like you look like a fool, as James explains, but it has to be done.
7. “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” – Andy Warhol
If you sit idly for a long time, nothing about your life will change. To make a change, you have to act on it.
8. “We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.” – J.K. Rowling
Change starts with each individual. To be the change, you have to start with who you are and what you stand for.
9. “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” – Albert Einstein
If you don’t like the way that things are, you can change them. To do that, you have to change the way that you think. Things won’t be different if you continue thinking the same way you always have.
10. “A small change can make a big difference. You are the only one who can make our world a better place to inhabit. So, don’t be afraid to take a stand.” – Ankita Singhal
Each day, you have a chance to make a difference just by speaking up when you see an injustice. Take a stand and make sure you’re heard because sometimes that is the only way to get people to listen.
11. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
Work hard to change the world in the way that you dream of. You are more than capable, and you can do anything you set your mind to.
12. “You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world.” – Woodrow Wilson
Your purpose on this earth is to make a positive difference in the world. Always think of how to improve things, and be positive and full of hope. It’ll inspire those around you to do the same.
13. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
To change the world, you must start with yourself. Reflect and decide what you can contribute. The starting point may just be as simple as more compassion and kindness.
14. “One human can change the course of human history – all it takes is the right idea, at the right time, in the right place. And the right place is where you stand at present, the right time is right this very moment and the right idea is the one that defines your existence the best.” – Abhijit Naskar
It doesn’t matter who you are, you can change the world. Explore your ideas and give yourself opportunities to be heard and noticed. The perfect time to start is right now, where ever you are.
15. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barack Obama
You can’t just sit back and wait for someone else or some other time to make a change. As these be the change quotes explain, you have to act on it. Even if this means you are the first one to speak up, do it for the greater good.