Many quotes about positive thinking can help brighten your day. Even when it seems nothing can go right, these quotes can serve as a reminder that not everything is bad. There is good in each moment, you simply have to look for it.
Life doesn’t always go as planned and it isn’t always perfect. This is normal, and life is supposed to be this way, as you will learn from these quotes about positive thinking. There are always challenges and obstacles to overcome, but you can make the most of it.
When you can stay positive and work through your problems, life will be better than you ever imagined. You will be happier, more successful, and your well-being will highly benefit. While it isn’t always easy, being positive is a learned mindset and will become natural with time.
Fifteen Quotes About Positive Thinking
The next time you are struggling to be positive or if you need something to brighten your day, remember these quotes about positive thinking. They will help you through and remind you that you aren’t on your own and that everything will work out.
1. “Cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible.” – Rodolfo Costa
To stimulate positive thinking, you have to foster a positive mindset. Be creative and figure out new ways to get things done. When you stay positive and keep working to figure things out, you can achieve anything you want to.
2. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
When things don’t work out the first time or seem to be taking too long, remember this quote. Even when things are hard, you can achieve them if you believe you can. Have faith in yourself and remind yourself that staying positive and working hard will get you there.
3. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
Positivity is a mindset, and it is all about your attitude. When your future isn’t looking the way you had hoped, you can make the change. Keep a positive mindset and your future will be everything you dreamed of.
4. “Well, if it can be thought, it can be done, a problem can be overcome.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
If you can think it, you can do it. Don’t give up on any problem, because every problem can be overcome. Always remember that you can do anything you think of, and use it as a reminder to brighten your day.
5. “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” – Mahatma Gandhi
When you encounter a few bad parts of humanity, don’t get discouraged. Remind yourself that few bad people don’t make all of humanity bad. As Gandhi explains, a few bad drops don’t make the whole thing dirty.
6. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” – Herm Albright
A little humor can help you be more positive when things aren’t going as planned. You will always encounter problems in life, but if you keep a positive mindset you will be okay. Plus, it will annoy those who aren’t as positive as you, giving you another bright moment to look back on.
7. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
Fears can cause a negative mindset and make you believe you can’t do great things. Don’t let this control your life by continually focusing on it.
Instead, focus on what is inside of your heart. Picture your dreams and all of the things you want to achieve instead of focusing on your dreams. This is what will get you far in life.
8. “You have to open up to the world and learn optimism…Contentment with the past, happiness with the present, and hope for the future. Learned optimism.” – Jennifer Crusie
Keep an open mind and stay positive all of the time. Be content with what has happened and the way that your life is going now. By being content and accepting things as they are, you will always be more optimistic.
When you can live this way and maintain this mindset, you can keep hope for the future. Since this type of thinking is all about your attitude, you have to teach yourself to be this way, as Crusie explains. After a while, it’ll become a habit, and it will be natural to live positively.
9. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
When you make the best of what you have, things will get even better. Things seem to work out when you stay positive and always look for the good in your situation. Remember this next time things don’t go your way, and it will all end up working out in the end.
10. “Appreciate every little beautiful moment in every day of your life. Give it a try, and you’ll see the world from another perspective.” – Thea Kristine May
Look for the good in all situations, and find the beauty in all the little moments. Try this out for a day, and you’ll see that your day quickly becomes brighter.
11. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
You can’t have a negative mindset if you are the one bringing the sunshine. Be positive anywhere you go and you’ll always be happy and content. It will help you make the most of any situation, making life easier and more enjoyable.
Plus, positivity is contagious so if you bring the sunshine, others will benefit, too. Before you know it, positivity will be spreading from person to person, making even negative situations positive.
12. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” – Germany Kent
When you are feeling down, make a note of all the things in your life that you are grateful for. When you do this, the good parts of life will be at the forefront of your mind, reminding you that life isn’t bad. Before you know it, you won’t be thinking of the things you don’t have anymore.
13. “Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow is a fresh opportunity to make it better.” – Unknown
Even when things don’t go well one day, there is always a new day to try again. Remind yourself of this before you go to bed and you’ll wake up with a more positive mindset. You can always try again as long as you keep your faith and don’t give up.
14. “Life’s trials will test you, and shape you, but don’t let them change who you are.” – Aaron Lauritsen
Life will never be perfect, and things won’t always go as planned. While these challenges will shape you and make you stronger, you have to stay true to yourself. Don’t change who you are when you encounter problems, but let them build your character.
15. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
Don’t focus on negative situations in life. Instead, always look for the good. No matter how bad things seem, you can always find something to be grateful for, even if it’s small.
When you look for the small beauties in life and remember to turn your face to the sunshine, your day will always be bright. If you are struggling to think of things to be grateful for, look around, and find something beautiful to enjoy.
It can seem hard to stay positive all the time, but you can do it with the right mindset. These quotes about positive thinking will help brighten your day even when it seems like nothing can. They will remind you of all the good in your life and remind you to keep trying.
Even in the toughest situations, there is beauty and goodness. If you can find these things, you’ll be able to stay positive and spread positivity to those around you. You can change your life by changing your mindset, and you can even contribute to changing the world.
When you find yourself struggling to stay positive, remember these quotes about positive thinking. You’re not alone with the struggle, but you can form good habits to help you keep a positive mindset. Then, all things you want to achieve will be possible, and life will be incredibly joyful.