Life in today’s society can pull people in a thousand different directions daily. Meeting the demands of work, home, family, and personal life can make it easy to forget about other people, and the impact your positive energy can have on their day. Small gestures of kindness, love, and positivity can really make a difference not only on one person, but the entire world.
33 Ways to Radiate Positive Energy Daily:
1. Wear a smile! Studies have proven that smiling is not only a part of our universal language, but an effective way to lift your mood and the mood of those around you. And not only does smiling look good on you, it’s contagious!
2. Call, text, write, or send an online message to someone you’ve been missing. Chances are that when you contact them, they’ll have likely been thinking of you too!
3. Forgive! Forgiveness can bring you a renewed peaceful spirit. You’ll find yourself feeling more positive overall and less stressed. You may even experience health benefits like lower blood pressure!
4. Help someone in need. There’s a good chance that someone out there right now could use a free cup of coffee, a few extra bucks to get to work, or even just a warm hug. As the song goes, “We all need somebody to lean on”!
5. Be respectful on the road. Imagine for a moment that you’re a zen traveler who’s missing a middle finger… 😉 Let a car merge in front of you and do it with a smile. Give the other person the right of way at a 4-way stop, even if it’s your turn. Even venture as far as sacrificing the coveted parking space you’ve been lapping the lot to find.
6. Give a random gift at work. Buy an extra cup of coffee for a colleague or leave a special trinket on their desk. You’ll make them happier, increase their morale, and maybe even raise their self-esteem.
7. Show encouragement. Tell someone that you believe in them, regardless of anyone else’s opinion. They might need that more than you realize.
8. Post-it Positively! Leave a little sticky note next to someone’s door, alarm clock, or anywhere you’ll know they will be in the morning that says “today is going to be a great day!” or “You’re going to rock today!”. One tiny blast of positive energy could change their day, week, month, year, or whole life!
9. Tip it! Next time you’re out at a restaurant, or coffee shop, leave a sizable tip. If your bill is only $10, make the total $20. You don’t have to do this all the time, as it could get pricey – but the waiter/waitress who makes about $2/hr. is surely going to remember the single occurrence for a long time to come.
10. Give a random gift to a friend. There’s nothing better than getting an unexpected gift from a friend. Facebook is really great for this as they can send a gift directly to your friends online. And if you wanna send us one, we’d gladly accept. 😉
11. Be kind to the Earth. Drink from a reusable water bottle, recycle, bike/walk to work, or choose to eat sustainable foods that cause no harm to animals. This is the only place we have to live (right now), so please be mindful!
12. Surprise family or friends with a vacation. There are some people out there who do not have the money or time, due to money, to go on vacation. Give them a weekend to remember if you can – bringing joy into the lives of others is one of the greatest things you can do in this life.
13. Support the local economy. There are no multi-national corporations behind the local farmer’s market, bakery, or hair salon. Support the families in your community – as the old adage goes, it takes a tribe…
14. Compliment a stranger. You never know what kind of day someone may be having. A simple compliment on their
15. Achieve a goal, go after another. People love success stories. Be one.
16. Write and practice powerful “I AM” Affirmation Statements. When you verbally affirm the existence of the positive person you know lives in your soul, your positive energy will increase and broaden in impact.
17. Donate material items. TOMS shoes, Toys for Tots, and other charities are making it happen in a big way for those who have little. Do your part, and you’ll even have a cleaner house!
18. Pay for dinner – This is a classic way to spread positive energy. Sharing a meal can bring the world together – but paying for the bill can create world peace (really!)
19. Pray for someone. Please include someone who needs it. This is the most powerful one of all.
20. Offer to babysit. If you don’t have kids, this may seem like a small one. But if you’re a parent, you know the absolute gold in this good deed.
21. Be kind to someone you dislike. Abraham Lincoln once said “I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.” Enough said.
22. Make a financial donation to a charity. Even if it’s just a quarter to the red bucket during the holidays, someone, somewhere, will appreciate your goodwill toward humanity. It helps them operate, and it’s something you can feel good about. PS – Girl Scout cookies count!
23. Help the elderly. Although they may mentally slip, move slow, and even be tough to teach new tricks, they are worth your time – it’s important to spread your positive energy to them. You’re here because of them.
24. Adopt an animal. Everyone deserves a second chance. Animals count too.
25. Donate books. All the people in the world deserve the right to read whether they can afford reading material or not. There are many programs out there that take part.
26. Read to children. We can’t do much of anything without the ability to read. Give children a chance and read to them as often as possible. Education is the world’s most powerful weapon.
27. Read and share inspiring material daily. Get it on our Power of Positivity facebook page!
28. Donate to the parking meter. If you see a car parked in front of an expired meter or someone about to get a parking ticket, do them a favor and drop a quarter in for them. Chances are, you’ve been helped out in the past – – pay it forward.
29. Hold the door. Why not?
30. Meditate. Mediation allows you to dissolve negative energy, dive into your soul l and multiply the positive energy you have access to then share it with others. Ommm….. 🙂
31. Apologize. There may be a moment or event in your life that you’d like to apologize for. Do it. Forgiveness means forgiving yourself too, y’know?
32. Tell someone they inspire you. If there’s someone in your life that inspires you or has impacted your life in a positive way – tell them. They may not realize the ripple effect of their positive energy and your kind words may keep them going in a time they feel like giving up. Even the strong experience moments of weakness.
33. Express your gratitude. Perhaps the quickest way to create more positive energy for yourself and others is to express gratitude. Daily gratitude unlocks the fullness of life and allows a clear pathway to everlasting abundance. Depending on your own personal preference you can meditate on what you’re grateful for, journal, pray about it or openly speak it aloud.
Small action steps like these are the building blocks to continuing joy and happiness in your life, and the lives of those around you. Positive energy is infinite and you can make the decision to radiate it daily. Imagine how much better the world would be if we each made these choices every day. I choose to begin NOW. Who’s with me?
What is one of your favorite ways to radiate positive energy?
Comment and let me know below!