It’s easy to forget the importance of getaways, but these travel quotes will help you remember. Whether your trip is long or short, you must have something to look forward to. Plus, you must embrace the time you are off and learn to relax during your trip.
These travel quotes will help you plan the trips you’ve always dreamed of. Plus, they’ll inspire you to visit new places you’ve never been to before. The quotes also help you commit to adventures and fully embrace life.
Travel Quotes Perfect for Vacation Planning
Spending time exploring new places will change your life, and these travel quotes will help you with your planning. Use these quotes to get inspired and excited about your future trips.
1. “It isn’t how much time you spend somewhere that makes it memorable: it’s how you spend the time.” – David Brenner
You can’t always take an extended trip, but you can still plan an exciting time. Even when you only have a few days off, plan activities that you’ll never forget. Spend your time in meaningful ways, and you’ll return to your daily life feeling refreshed.
When you plan a trip to a new location, remember this travel quote. Make sure you open yourself up to the influences of each place you visit. When you do this, you can see, hear, and experience life and culture in other areas of the world.
As you plan your trip, remember this quote and make an effort to experience the new environment. As Lerner explains, traveling with an open mind helps in your search for excellence.
3. “People should look for accessible vacation destinations the same way they look for any other vacation destination – based on their own personal tastes and preferences.” – Candy B Harrington
It doesn’t matter where you are going as long as you plan around your personal preferences. Choose places that will help you relax and that will be an enjoyable experience for you.
Don’t base your plans around what other people like because this is your trip. If you can remember this as you plan, you’ll come up with the perfect location for your trip.
4. “Think about it; how do you feel when you are planning a vacation? You feel excited and happy. Your stress level is diminished, and this also affects your work in a positive way.” – John Morgan
Sometimes planning a trip is just as much fun as going on one. As these travel quotes suggest, the planning process decreases stress levels and increases your productivity. When you’re thinking about the good time you’ll have, you’ll be happier in all areas of your life.
5. “I have never believed that vacations are luxuries. They are our necessities–just like shelter, clothes, and food, they make us feel like humans and not like animals that care only for survival.” – Alexander Babinets
As you plan your trip, remember that this is time for you to do the things you enjoy. Don’t think of it as a time of over-indulgence because you need this time to recover from daily tasks. You need this time to relax and let loose just as much as you need anything else in life.
6. “Once a year, go somewhere you have never been before.” – Dalai Lama
While it’s nice to visit your favorite places repeatedly, you must switch it up sometimes. As you plan your next trip, choose somewhere you haven’t been before. It’ll inspire you and help you gain wisdom about the world around you.
Even when you visit a new location, you don’t have to travel far. There are plenty of places around the world that you haven’t seen before. Do a little research during your planning to find somewhere new within your travel boundaries.
7. “No man needs a vacation so much as the man who has just had one.” – Elbert Hubbard
This is one of the best travel quotes for trip planning. Even if you have just returned from a trip, start planning your next one. When your experience is over, and you return to real life, you might feel a little disappointed.
By starting the planning of your next trip, you’ll bring back the feeling of excitement. Use the time you have to plan something new and exciting, and you’ll always have something to look forward to.
Leave time for spontaneous experiences and unexpected schedule disruptions. Even the most perfectly planned trip might not go as planned. Don’t try to micromanage every detail, or you’ll end up stressed out and disappointed.
Instead, make your plan but be open to disruptions and rearranging of your schedule. Your time off is a time for relaxation and fun, so don’t be too strict that it makes the experience terrible.
9. “An upcoming vacation gives us something to eagerly anticipate.” – Jaime Kurtz
No matter where you are going, you’ll look forward to it eagerly. This eager anticipation promotes joy and happiness in your life. You’ll be much happier than when you only have work and daily tasks in your future.
10. “A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in.” – Robert Orben
Sometimes the perfect experience requires planning for nothing but downtime. Choose a location where you can relax so that you don’t feel like you’re missing anything. Everyone needs time to rest and recover from daily life without a time restriction.
11. “A vacation helps to relieve stress and boredom, gives us a change of scenery, provides us with adventure, and helps to bring us closer to the people in our lives.” – E. S. Woods
If you think you don’t need time off, then this is the travel quote for you. It would be best if you had time to destress and embrace the loved ones in your life. Plus, a change of scenery and a sense of adventure will inspire you and improve your productivity.
Remember this quote during your planning so that you remember how important time off is. When you remember that you need this time, the planning becomes more enjoyable and meaningful.
12. “Of journeying the benefits are many: the freshness it bringeth to the heart, the seeing and hearing of marvelous things, the delight of beholding new cities, the meeting of unknown friends, and the learning of high manners.” – Muslih-Uddin Sadi
Traveling improves your life in many ways that you might not realize right away. As this quote details, travel brings freshness to your life and allows you to see and experience many new things. You’ll meet people you wouldn’t have otherwise, and you’ll gain wisdom that you can’t find anywhere else.
13. “As you grow older, you learn a few things. One of them is to actually take the time you’ve allotted for vacation.” – John Battelle
It’s easy to say you don’t have time, but you must take a break from your daily life. You won’t enjoy life if you don’t ever make time for relaxation. Plus, you’ll be more productive when you return home than you would have been without a break.
If you’re reluctant to plan a trip, remember this quote about traveling. Please don’t feel bad for taking time off because it’s essential to your well-being.
14. “Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for. Each of us needs to withdraw from the cares which will not withdraw from us.” – Maya Angelou
Everyone needs a chance to rest and recuperate without dealing with any problems. It’s a time for you to ignore the issues and stop searching for solutions. When you take this time, it helps you withdraw from your everyday stressors for a bit.
15. “A vacation should be just long enough that your boss misses you, and not long enough for him to discover how well he can get along without you.” – Jacob Morton Braude
When you plan for a trip, you’ll want to decide on the length of your trip. Don’t make the adventure so short that your boss doesn’t even notice that you’re gone.
However, it’s no longer temporary time off if your boss learns how to get the job done without you. Use this quote in your planning to help choose your trip length.
Whether you’re in the final planning stages or haven’t started yet, these travel quotes will help you. These quotes will inspire you to plan trips that make you happy and help you relax.
Plus, travel quotes remind you of why you should plan a trip. Remember your favorite quotes as you start planning your next trip, and you’re sure to have the best time.