Reading inspirational quotes about life is a good way to refresh your outlook and encourage peace and joy. Inspirational quotes illuminate different aspects of life and bring a new perspective to our daily lives. Inspirational quotes about life are beautiful sentiments that can form the basis of a meditation or daily intention.
These inspirational quotes have been gathered from literature, self-help writers, and the business world, as well as from celebrities. If you are struggling, turn to these inspirational quotes about life and find a new way to look at your problems. When you turn to these inspirational quotes about life, you will find a way to create joy and peace in your life.
21 Inspirational Quotes About Life that will Bring You Joy and Peace
1. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.”
2. “The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”
3. “Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.”
4. “The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money.”
5. “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.”
E. E. Cummings
6. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
7. “I arise full of eagerness and energy, knowing well what achievement lies ahead of me.”
8. “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.”
9. “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.”
10. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.”
11. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere’s Fan
12. “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
Neil Gaiman, Coraline
13. “The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it’s indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference.”
14. “Listen to the mustn’ts, child. Listen to the don’ts. Listen to the shouldn’ts, the impossibles, the won’ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me… Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
15. “The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”
Jack Kerouac, On the Road
16. “Do not read, as children do, to amuse yourself, or like the ambitious, for the purpose of instruction. No, read in order to live.”
17. “First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And then they build monuments to you.”
18. “You can talk with someone for years, every day, and still, it won’t mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever…. connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.”
C. JoyBell C.
19. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
20. “Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see.”
21. “Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It’s a way of understanding it.”
When you turn to these inspirational quotes about life, you will find comfort and encouragement. Inspirational quotes about life will teach you to take a different perspective on your struggles. They will lead you toward a life of greater success and fulfillment.
(C)Power of Positivity, LLC. All rights reserved