The feeling of new romance is incomparable to anything else and brings a happy sensation you can’t describe. After a while, that feeling might fade away a little, leaving you missing those intense feelings early on. These quotes about love can help you find that new romantic feeling again, boosting your relationship intensely.
These quotes about love can help you connect with what that feeling means to you. They will allow you to express yourself in a way you couldn’t before, helping you rekindle the romance. Using the words of others to help you get your point across can help you tell your partner exactly what you want them to know.
Not only will the quotes about love send a message to your partner, but they’ll also give you a sense of positivity. It’s easy to take romance for granted and forget about all the significant aspects of it. These quotes about love remind you why you fell for your partner in the first place.
As you read these quotes about love, keep your partner in mind. If they resonate within you, don’t hesitate to share it and experience the passage together.
Quotes About Love That Make It Feel New Again
1. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get—only with what you are expecting to give—which is everything.” – Katharine Hepburn
When you focus on what you can give instead of what you can get, you’ll experience the exciting feeling of a loving romance again. You’ll remember why you feel for your romantic partner, and it’ll make everything feel new again. Plus, the more you give, the more you get in return, so it all works out well.
2. “Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” – Barbara De Angelis
Showing kindness and care in a partnership will make everything seem right. You’ll be happier, your romantic life will improve, and you’ll likely receive the same from your partner. If you can remember this quote from De Angelis, you can rekindle the positive feelings.
3. “Maybe that’s what love is. Having someone who guides you through different experiences, coaxes you to try new things but still makes you feel safe.” – Wally Lamb
When you have someone who guides and encourages you, embracing is a blessing. If they make you feel safe, focus on passion; it’ll continue to feel new. Don’t let these positive feelings escape you when you can quickly improve the romance.
4. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” – Nicole Krauss
Remind yourself of all the things that made you fall for your partner in the first place. If it was their laugh, spend time basking in the sound of their laughter. No matter what it was, please don’t lose sight of the way it made you feel.
5. “I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self-respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her, and it is the beginning of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
Your partner is still the person you met at the beginning of your romance, although they’ve gotten more comfortable. You must look beyond the comfort and ease you’ve found. Remember the things that drew you to them and continue believing in who they are. When you care deeply for someone, it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks.
6. “Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.” – Unknown
How long you’ve been with someone doesn’t matter because you can make each day feel new. You can fall for someone quickly; a short romance can have just as much intimacy as a year-long one. Likewise, those in a long relationship can have as much passion as someone with a new romantic partner.
7. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
Nothing else will matter when you remember how much your partner means to you. You’ll know when you’ve found the right person, and remember that they are the person for you can make all the difference.
8. “Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.” – Washington Irving
If you care for someone that doesn’t have the same feelings, you’ll be okay. The feelings will return to you and help you become a better person full of self-love. You’ll develop a positive outlook on romance, knowing that it’ll happen when it’s right.
9. “In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you.” – Unknown
This quote about love reminds you of the one constant thing in your life. When you remember that your partner is there and will continue being there, it makes everything else more effortless for you to handle. Your feelings won’t change if you keep this romantic quote on your mind.
10. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe
When your partner continually does things to bring joy into your romance, you’ve likely found a good one. The feeling of newness will never cease if you feel the passion within whenever your partner touches you or looks into your eyes. Look for minor aspects of intimacy that mean so much in a healthy partnership.
11. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Noah Calhoun
Experiencing passion and intimacy does things to you that nothing else can. This romantic quote explains that it awakens the soul and encourages you to work toward your dreams. It brings peace and helps you feel good for the rest of your life.
12. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
You don’t have to stare at once another all the time to find passion. Instead, focus on moving forward in the same direction. Align your goals with your partner’s, and make it possible for you to both reach your dreams together. When you work things out to take the same path toward your individual goals, you’ll feel good about where things are headed.
13. “It’s like, it’s not even real to me. It’s like my life isn’t even real to me unless you’re there and you’re in it, and I’m sharing it with you.” – Luke Danes
When you’ve found your person, you’ll experience this same feeling that Danes describes. You’ll want to share every part of your life with your partner and tell them everything. Plus, you’ll want to have them by your side as much as possible.
While you can’t always be with your person, you likely wish you could be. Keep this quote on your mind when you think about your partner; it’ll all feel new again.
14. “Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
It’s not your responsibility to make someone else happy, but you’ll want to when you feel passionate about someone. You won’t experience happiness if you know your loved one isn’t feeling the same way. Do small acts of kindness for your partner to ensure you’re both happy and to keep the romance feeling new.
15. “You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
You might want to spend all of your time with your partner, but you can’t make them feel trapped. Don’t give your partner a hard time when they want to do things without you. If you let them feel free, everything will feel new again.
Final Thoughts on Romantic Quotes That Make Love Feel New Again
Finding the right words to describe your romantic feelings about someone is sometimes hard. These quotes about love will improve your relationship and make it feel new again. The words will help you say anything, making it easier when you can’t put your feelings into words.
Share the quotes with your partner and keep them where you’ll see them often. It’ll remind you never to take your romance for granted, making each day meaningful and fulfilling. As one of the most fulfilling and incredible experiences, make sure your partnership continues feeling new.