Many people have quotes about being positive, but the best quotes come from motivational speakers.
These are people who know how to encourage and bring out positivity in people. They are trained to do so, and their advice applies to most people.
A motivational speaker can help others reflect on their lives. They’ll help you pinpoint problem areas of your life or areas that could use more of your attention. Then, they’ll give tips on how to improve it.
Their quotes about being positive can normally be applied to all areas of your life. They’ll help you feel better and have a higher sense of hope for the future. By doing this, they’ll help you bring out the best of yourself.
Remember these quotes about being positive and you’ll be able to get through any struggle in your life. They’ll be nice reminders when things are going well, and they can be guidance when things didn’t go as planned.
18 Quotes About Being Positive
1. “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
When you are positive and count your blessings, the negativity will fall away. This will cause any fear you are feeling to fall away. It’ll also cause more positivity to come your way, making your life even better.
2. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” – Les Brown
You can’t let a couple of bad minutes affect the rest of your day. Each minute is a new chance for positivity. Use each minute wisely and strive for positivity in each moment, despite what happened in the minutes before.
3. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” – Eckhart Tolle
When you count your blessings, you will have a solid foundation for more blessings to come. Being positive leads to further positivity, making it a beneficial cycle in your life.
If you choose to count all the negative parts of your life, however, you’ll be making room for more negativity. Remember that what you focus on is what will come back to you, so make sure you focus on positivity.
4. “Think about every good thing in your life right now. Free yourself of worrying. Let go of the anxiety, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.” – Germany Kent
When you think of the good things in your life, you’ll feel more positive. You won’t worry so much, and your anxiety will lessen. Take deep breaths and stay positive, as Kent explains.
5. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer
When you feel like everything is bad, try changing the way you are looking at things. Usually, it’s all in your mindset. If you can start thinking better, the things around you will get better.
6. “People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong … Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?” – Thich Nhat Hanh
If you ever feel like you are constantly dealing with problems, then stop putting so much time into it. Instead, put that time and energy into what is going right. Look around and find the good in each moment and focus on that instead of on the negativity.
7. “A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world; everyone you meet is your mirror.” – Ken Keyes, Jr.
Everyone lives in the same world, but each person’s mindset makes the world different for them. If you have a loving personality, the world will seem loving in return. On the other hand, if you have a hostile personality, the world will seem like a hostile place.
The world is a reflection of you. So, whatever it is you want to see in the world, make sure you can see it in yourself first.
8. “The best thing to do when you find yourself in a hurting or vulnerable place is to surround yourself with the strongest, finest, most positive people you know.” – Kristin Armstrong
When your world seems to be crumbling or closing in on you, think of the positive people in your life. Spend your time with them when you are feeling vulnerable, as Armstrong explains. When you do this, you will become stronger and more positive, too.
9. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Ziglar
When you are positive, your thoughts will flow more freely. You’ll be able to be more creative and open-minded, and you will think of new ways to do things.
On the contrary, when you are negative, your thoughts will be restricted. Your thoughts will all be negative, hindering your skills and abilities. As you can see, you can do far better work when you are positive than when you are negative.
10. “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.” – Robert H. Schuller
Positivity is much more powerful than negativity. It will give you the strength you need to get through obstacles, and it’ll free your mind of hindering thoughts. Just one positive thought can overrule many negative thoughts, so keep that in mind the next time you feel negativity.
11. “It is important that you recognize your progress and take pride in your accomplishments. Share your achievements with others. Brag a little. The recognition and support of those around you is nurturing.” – Rosemarie Rossetti
While continuous boasting may be taking it too far, doing a little bragging is good. It’ll allow you to show pride for your achievements, and it’ll allow others to see the greatness, too. You’ll feel good from the support, and it’ll give you an even greater sense of positivity.
12. “Much of our pain or misery in life stems from our own outlook towards the situation. A paralyzed person can also be happy, so can be a financially poor family.” – Amit Ahlawat
Your negative thoughts can cause you more pain than is necessary. Instead of thinking about how bad a situation is, find whatever positivity you can. Despite your obstacles or setbacks, you can be happy in any situation.
13. “I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.” – Louise Hay
You can’t control everything, but you can control your thoughts. Not every problem can be fixed to your liking. You can change your thinking to work with the problem, however.
When you do this, you’ll be able to find a new solution. It will be your guide to overcoming whatever obstacle is set before you. Once you can do this, the problems will eliminate themselves.
14. “Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.” – Harvey Mackay
You can’t simply say that you are a positive thinker. You have to live that way, as well. If you are a positive thinker, you will behave positively.
This will make you a better person and make you better able to achieve your goals. It’ll make the people in your life better, too, as you’ll be bringing positivity to their lives.