We all have times when we need something to help empower us. You may need a boost to your self-confidence, and empowerment can help with that. When you can find something that will empower you, you will notice a hugely positive change in your life.
Having self-confidence and feeling empowerment can help you achieve all of your goals in life. It will make you feel like you can do anything, and it will help you love who you are.
When you can feel this way most of the time, you will not be stopped. Good things will continuously come to you, and you’ll be on the path to your goals.
Fifteen Quotes to Empower You and Inspire Self Confidence
When you need something to help empower you, remember these quotes.
1. “Self-empowerment is seeking the solution rather than fixating on the problem.” – Coach Bobbi
The most empowering thing you can do for yourself is to always look for a solution. Fixating on and complaining about a problem won’t help. The only thing that will help is to figure out a new plan and moving on from the situation.
When you can do this, you will feel your self-confidence rise. You will learn that you are capable of anything you set your mind to.
2. “If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it.” – Wanda Sykes
Don’t hold back if you feel passionate about something. If it feels like it is your calling, it probably is. You have to go after it and work hard to make it happen.
3. “Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.” – Stacey Charter
No one else can make you feel happy and worthy if you don’t believe it yourself. You have to know that you are capable of being loved, and the only way to know that is by loving yourself. Accept everything about yourself, even if your flaws, because they are what make you unique.
Don’t change anything about who you are unless you genuinely want to. When you make changes because someone else thinks you should, you will never love yourself or see your self-worth.
4. “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.” – Michelle Obama
As Obama explains, it’s essential to be yourself and go after your goals. Don’t let anyone sway you or make you feel like you can’t do it. You are capable of anything you set your mind to, and your goals are more important than anything anyone else can say.
5. “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” – T. Harv Eker
Everyone, even the most successful people, has insecurities and fears and needs something to help empower them. The only difference is that successful people don’t let these feelings interfere with their success.
They keep moving forward and working hard, despite the negative feelings they may experience. These feelings get pushed to the back of their mind because they focus on reaching their goals. So, the next time you feel like you need a boost of self-confidence, remember this.
6. “And then she realized that a fresh start was hers for the taking, that she could be the woman she’s always seen on the distant horizon—her future self. One step at a time. Starting today.” – Unknown
No matter what has happened or where you are, you can start fresh today. This doesn’t mean packing your bags and moving somewhere new, however. It means deciding today to be the person you always intended to be.
Starting over might not happen all at once. Instead, it will take forming new habits and changing your mindset. Always work to better yourself, because this will be what leads to ultimate self-confidence.
7. “Integrating the mind is the essence of life. Decide you will always say and do only what you feel is right. Then, you will come to tremendous clarity and conviction in the inner and outer worlds.” – Swami Nithyananda
Never do anything that doesn’t feel right to you or anything that doesn’t empower you. Be true to yourself when you speak and act, and everything else will fall into place. This is the only way to avoid internal conflict and be confident in all that you have done.
8. “Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do good and great things. Believe that no mountain is so high, you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. Believe in yourself.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
If you believe in yourself, you can do anything, as Hinckley explains. You can do great things, get through any obstacle, and figure out any problem. Never doubt yourself, and remember that you are capable of great things.
9. “You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.” – Dr. Robert Anthony
Stop telling yourself that you can’t achieve anything. You can do anything if you have faith in yourself and if you keep working hard toward your goals. Getting what you want involves overcoming obstacles and striving through the hard times, both things that you can do.
10. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
If you can think it, you can do it. All that it takes is for you to believe in yourself and never question whether you are capable. If you have dreams and goals, go for them, because anything is possible if you set your mind to it.
11. “Trust yourself. There is no one else on earth that is better suited to determining your ideal and making it happen than you.” – S.D. Buffington
You can’t trust anyone else in the world as much as you can trust yourself. Only you can determine what your ideal life is like, and only you can make it happen. Put your faith and trust in yourself, because you are the only one who can determine the outcome of your life.
12. “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
You are allowed and encouraged to be yourself. If someone doesn’t like it, that is their loss and their issue to deal with. Love yourself, be yourself, and never let anyone else change your mind.
13. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you can be yourself when everyone around you wants you to change, you are brave and strong. This is the most significant accomplishment you could ever hope to achieve. The world and the people in it will continuously try to change you, but you are amazing just as you are.
14. “I don’t want everyone to like me; I should think less of myself if some people did.” – Henry James
It is impossible to have every single person like you. If they did, it would mean that at some point, you aren’t being yourself. Since opinions, views, ideals, and many other things cause problems between people, you are sure to have at least one person who doesn’t like you.
If you are always faithful to yourself and say what you think, you will have enemies. This means that you stand up for what is right, and you can’t be swayed.
15. “Whether you’re 9 or 90, stop trying to fix the things you’re bad at, and focus on the things you’re good at.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
By fixating on your flaws, you are only weakening your sense of self-confidence. You have to focus on your strengths and use them to help you grow. The things you are good at will be what makes a difference in your life, not the things you are bad at.
Feeling empowered and boosting your self-confidence can help you achieve many great things in life. It will help you reach your goals and live a life that you are proud of.
You will be happier, and obstacles or hardships won’t affect you as severely. While you are sure to experience times when you feel a lack of self-confidence, regularly feeling empowered should help these instances become less frequent.
Remember these quotes to empower you the next time you need a boost of self-confidence. It will help you get through the day and get you that much closer to your goals.