When I was in my early twenties, I got depressed and for a year or two after the ‘great depression,’ I felt down more often than I normally should. Although it’s okay to feel a little down once in a while, it’s definitely not okay to stay down. Everyone is different and all of us have different ways of dealing with pain, but we all need a pick-me-up every once in a while. Zig Ziglar has plenty of wisdom to share with the world.
Next time you’re feeling down, remember one of these quotes from Zig Ziglar:
1. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, determines your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
Even if you’re not the best at something, having a good attitude will get you further than you realize.
2. “Be helpful. When you see a person without a smile, give them yours.” – Zig Ziglar
Bringing positivity into the world is one of the best ways to make a change in someone’s life.
3. “You can make positive deposits in your own economy every day by reading and listening to positive, life-changing content, and by associating with encouraging and hope-building people.” – Zig Ziglar
Even when things seem bad, you are the master of your own destiny. Positivity is something that you can create and bring into the world.
4. “If you can dream it, then you can achieve it.” – Zig Ziglar
You’re capable of achieving anything you set your mind to, as long as you think that you can.
5. “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.” – Zig Ziglar
You are not defined by your failures. It’s something that happens to you, not who you are.
6. “When you are tough on yourself, life is going to be infinitely easier on you.” – Zig Ziglar
Don’t go easy on yourself. When you have discipline, you will be able to handle life’s challenges.
7. “Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker.” – Zig Ziglar
You should learn from your failures instead of allowing them to defeat you.
8. “Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar
If you want to achieve something, don’t allow anyone to talk you out of it.
9. “There is little you can learn from doing nothing.” – Zig Ziglar
If you don’t try, you’ll never learn.
10. “Look back in forgiveness, forward in hope, down in compassion, and up with gratitude.” – Zig Ziglar
Forgive those who hurt you, be hopeful of the future, allow compassion in your life, and be grateful to those around you.
11. “We cannot start over, but we can begin now and make a new ending.” – Zig Ziglar
You can’t start over from the beginning, but you can always make a new beginning.
12. “Where you start is not as important as where you finish.” – Zig Ziglar
It doesn’t matter where you are in your journey – it only matters that you finish.
13. “How you see the future is much more important than what happened in your past.” – Zig Ziglar
Your past doesn’t define you. Your future isn’t defined by your past.
14. “If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost.” – Zig Ziglar
You never really fail, as long as that failure has taught you something valuable.
15. “You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life.” – Zig Ziglar
Don’t forget that you can change someone’s life just by offering your sincere, honest words.
16. “If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn no one can stop you.” – Zig Ziglar
With knowledge comes true power. If you have knowledge, no one can hold you back.
17. “Hope is the power that gives a person the confidence to step out and try.” – Zig Ziglar
As long as you have hope, you’ll always be able to muster up the courage to try something new.
18. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Ziglar
Negative thoughts will only hinder your progress forward. Positivity is what will propel you towards your goals.
19. “Try to look at your weakness and convert it into your strength.” – Zig Ziglar
Don’t be afraid of your weaknesses because you can always learn and turn them into strengths.
20. “Don’t let mistakes and disappointments of the past control and direct your future.” – Zig Ziglar
Everyone makes mistakes, but it shouldn’t dictate how you live the rest of your life.
21. “Getting up and moving forward is a choice.” – Zig Ziglar
It’s a choice to give up, and it is a choice to keep on trying.
22. “You can start where you are with what you’ve got and go to wherever it is you want to go.” – Zig Ziglar
There is no “perfect time” to start a journey. You just have to start, no matter where you are in life.
23. “We cannot start over, but we can begin now and make a new ending.” – Zig Ziglar
There are never bad ideas or silly mistakes – they’re all experiences you have in life. You don’t have to start over, but you can write a better chapter from where you stand in life.
24. “Don’t count the things you do, do the things that count.” – Zig Ziglar
It doesn’t matter how many things you achieve; it only matters how many of those things matter.
25. “A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could.” – Zig Ziglar
Don’t underestimate how much your support means to the people around you.
(C)Power of Positivity, LLC. All rights reserved