Sometimes, it seems that everything goes wrong, despite our best efforts to make things right.We can do everything in our power to make something work, but life might have different plans. Many of us feel as though we have no control over our lives, and while that might hold some truth to some extent, we do have the power to control how we react to situations. The next time you feel frustrated or at the end of your rope over something in life, just remember the following quotes to keep things in perspective.
11 Quotes to Remember When Everything Is Going Wrong
1. Sometimes you just need to talk to a four year old and an 84 year old to understand life again. – Kristen Butler
Sometimes, we forget important lessons throughout life that can help us through tough situations. When we can get a different perspective, it can make all the difference in how we react to a situation. Next time you find that everything is going wrong, talk to a child and an older adult to see what they think about it. Chances are, you’ll get your answer, plus a whole new outlook on life.
2. If you have nothing to be grateful for, check your pulse.
When everything goes wrong, we often forget about everything we have to be grateful for. Remember that even when your life seems like a nightmare, you have the chance at making everything right again, because you are alive and breathing.
3. Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.
Remember that you are not a tree; you can move. When everything goes wrong, maybe the best choice is just to move on, set your sights on new horizons, and write a new chapter in your story.
4. When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. When life is bitter, say thank you and grow.
We live in a world of duality; we must have darkness to show us the light, and vice versa. Don’t expect life to always hand you lemons, but when it does, say your thanks and use them as you will.
5. Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
See the beauty in the bad times and know that something better lies ahead. Use the bad experiences as a tool to help you grow, learn and gain a new perspective.
6. Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.
Not every day will go exactly as you planned and have rainbows and butterflies; some days will challenge you, but let those experiences change you for the better.
7. Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
Everything might go wrong, but look at the things you still have that mean the world to you. If you have a pulse, a family who loves you, friends that adore you, food to eat and roof over your head, you have more than most.
8. You’re always one decision away from a totally different life.
If you don’t like your life, remember; you can change it. You have the power and control to make this life everything you ever dreamed of, so don’t let reality discourage you. And you can transcend reality based on your thoughts, perceptions, and attitude.
9. No matter how you feel – get up, dress up, show up and never give up.
Never allow life to beat you down for too long; you can only move forward and make positive change if you keep a good mindset and allow the tough times to make you stronger.
10. The older I get, the more I realize no one has any idea what they are doing and everyone is just pretending.
The next time you take life too seriously, remember that we all are winging it here. No one knows more than anyone else on the right way to live, so if things go wrong, remember that everyone is in the same boat. You are not alone here.
11. Overthinking will destroy your mood. Breathe and let go.
Sometimes, we even create problems in our own heads that don’t really exist in reality. Stay mindful of your thoughts, and don’t let them control you.
Ask yourself, “Is everything really going wrong, or do I just think that based on my perception?”
(C)Power of Positivity, LLC. All rights reserved