Living on Earth comes with a certain amount of problems that happen – I think we can all agree on that. No human can become exempt from this inevitable fact, but we can all learn how to deal with the challenges in better ways. With the responsibilities on our backs and the stress of daily life on our hearts, we can easily become overwhelmed and allow our emotions to get the best of us.
However, next time you feel frazzled by all of the problems you face, keep these quotes in mind to get you through the day.
11 Quotes To Remember When Problems Happen
1. You can’t calm the storm, so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass.
Nothing in life lasts – everything is temporary, including your pain. Accept the situation at hand instead of fighting it, and life will go a lot more smoothly. What we resist, persists. So, by embracing whatever reality you currently face and going with the flow, you can more easily deal with life’s challenges.
2. “You can’t control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go a little and just let life happen.” – Kody Keplinger
Trying to control everything is a fruitless endeavor. The only thing you really have control over is yourself, so let everything else go. You can’t control everything that happens in life, so only focus on what you do have control over.
3. One day you’re going to look back and laugh at all of this.
We tend to take life so seriously sometimes, but forget how quickly it’s over. Instead of stressing out about every little thing, remember to keep smiling through all of the storms and appreciate the little things. Those are the things you’ll remember at the end of the day, anyway. At the end of your life, you won’t care if you paid the electric bill, how much money you have in your account, or that silly argument you had with your friend. Remember what counts.
4. The more you love yourself, the less nonsense you’ll tolerate.
Loving yourself is the key to unlocking everything that’s good in life. Without love for yourself, you can’t attract healthy relationships, fruitful job opportunities, or anything that will bring you long-term happiness. Focus on bettering yourself, and the world around you will start to look better.
5. Today I refuse to stress myself out about things I cannot control or change.
Stress doesn’t do anything for us except make us mentally and physically unhealthy. Instead of allowing stress to overtake your body and mind, bring yourself to a state of quiet awareness. Focus on what you can change, and forget about everything else.
6. Good things are coming down the road. Just don’t stop walking.
Life can seem challenging at times, but we can learn valuable lessons through it all. Keep on going, no matter what you have on your plate. You WILL reach the light at the end of the tunnel if you just keep the faith.
7. The pain you’ve been feeling can’t compare to the joy that is coming.
We tend to think that everything that happens to us will last forever, but it is all temporary. The pain will take you to the place you’ve always wanted to go, a state of bliss and relief. You just have to trust the process and remember that there’s a lesson in every obstacle.
8. Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.