When these little birds show up in your life, they symbolize the zest for enjoyment. Hummingbirds eat the nectar of sweetness in life. They are powerful little spiritual messengers.
If you see hummingbirds often, it might mean these nine things:
- You need to be more flexible with all the changes in your life. Hummingbirds are erratic and they shift positions quickly. Are you desiring to make changes?
- Add extra emotional “sweetness” to your life and play. This bird shows up to show you how to “suck” the joy in all areas of your life.
- Express the love you feel to those in your personal circle.
- There is magic in the air brought to you via serendipity and synchronicity. Pay attention to repetitive signs.
- Buy some flowers. Bring the colors of nature into your home or office. The sight and scent of flowers elevates you to a higher frequency.
- When a hummingbird appears near you they are reflecting the positive side of life by showing you the joy in small things. It’s important that you honor the small things in life and let go of the heavy toxic ones.
- Be more present. Be in the moment. Take time for meditation and contemplation outdoors. Give yourself the gift of quietude.
- Your resilience will overcome any obstacles that you are enduring at the moment.
- Pay attention to your thoughts on abundance and scarcity. This little power animal is a reminder that any shift in your perception creates abundance. You become what you believe.
About the Humminbird
The hummingbird is tireless in its pursuit for finding sweetness. They appear in our lives to remind us of staying on track for what we want while enjoying the process. Hummingbirds can travel over 2000 miles from Central America to North America every year just to reach their destination. This is also a reminder of pursuing your dreams and not allowing obstacles to stop you regardless of the distance. The hummingbird is also a reminder of time and how we perceive it. They are magical in the way they use their wings.
This beautiful small creature also teaches us to detect and use plants for medicinal purposes. We can heal from flowers and herbs. The hummingbird teaches us to be independent in our abilities to trust intuition in a physical, emotional and spiritual level. They are persistent and courageous in the way they navigate through the seasons. They also teach us to stand up for what we believe. Their erratic patterns of flight look invisible as you cannot see their wings moving. This also teaches us to believe in what we cannot see. Hummingbirds are fierce in protecting their territory, and this brings the awareness of how you protect your own surroundings, family, and home.
While observing this delicate bird you can marvel at the beauty of life and all that is in nature. Make it a conscious choice to be outside and observe the changes of the season. When spring arrives allow the magic of growth to be part of your internal growth and self-evolution. Winter is over. Hummingbirds remind us that it’s time to go outside and play. Be curious and emerge in childlike wonder.
Final Thoughts on the Messages Hummingbirds Carry to You
Whenever you see this little colorful bird ask yourself these questions: How are you using your time? What are you doing to find happiness? Are you being authentic to your true nature? Are you entertaining the joy that keeps appearing in your life? Do you feel ready to be more authentic to your purpose? If something is not working out, what do you need to do to swiftly make changes? How do you view abundance? Are you remaining in the present moment? Do you make time to meditate? Are you working too hard and not taking time for entertainment?
Hummingbirds are flexible. They bring with them the spirit of childlike joy and play. They are strong and sensible. When a hummingbird shows up, let it remind you of your strength, tenacity, perseverance, endurance and all the things you have overcome in your existence. Lighten up your mood and shift your perception to the things that matter. Continue moving forward to make changes in all parts of your livelihood and keep dancing to your own tune.