When life is difficult, turning to positivity quotes can help you feel better. These quotes will help you put things in perspective and turn your focus away from your present problems to the future. Quotes on positivity are refreshing when you’re feeling down. They will make you smile and turn your thoughts away from negative influences.
When you rely on positivity quotes, you will open yourself up to greater happiness and success. These positivity quotes come from many different sources including poets, religious figures, and self-help experts. Model your thoughts on these 21 helpful quotes and build a spirit of positivity in your life.
21 Amazing Quotes on Positivity to Refresh Your Perspective
1. “Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.”
2. “Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm, and genuine people.”
3. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”
Lyndon B. Johnson
4. “The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human being.”
5. “I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.”
6. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.”
7. “In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision.”
8. “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
William Shakespeare, Hamlet
9. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
10. “The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.”
11. “Life is a bowl of cherries. Some cherries are rotten while others are good; it’s your job to throw out the rotten ones and forget about them while you enjoy eating the ones that are good! There are two kinds of people: those who choose to throw out the good cherries and wallow in all the rotten ones, and those who choose to throw out all the rotten ones and savor all the good ones.”
C Joybell C.
12. “Our way of thinking creates good or bad outcomes.”
13. “I must die. Must I then die lamenting? I must be put in chains. Must I then also lament? I must go into exile. Does any man then hinder me from going with smiles and cheerfulness and contentment?”
14. “I promise you that the same stuff galaxies are made of, you are. The same energy that swings planets around stars makes electrons dance in your heart. It is in you, outside you, you are it. It is beautiful. Trust in this. And you your life will be grand.”
15. “Most of all, I’ll remind them each morning that we make a choice to bring positivity or negativity into the world, and that within every single person where lies an extraordinary story waiting to unfold.”
16. “Elevate your inside game. A negative attitude is below the horizon… a place for lonesome hearts.”
17. “I say looking on the bright side of life never killed anybody.”
18. “Your life is a movie. You are the main character. You say your scripts and act to your lines. Of course, you do your lines in each scene. There is a hidden camera and a director who you can ask for help anytime up above.”
Diana Rose Morcilla
19. “Learning to distance yourself from all the negativity is one of the greatest lessons to achieve inner peace.”
20. “Don’t be a reflection of your depression, your dark, or your ugly. Reflect what you want. Your light, your beauty, and your strength. Aspire for greatness – reflect who you are, not which deficits you maintain. Showcase the hidden treasures.”
21. “You know what’s just as powerful as a good cup of coffee in the morning? Starting your day with some good, loving thoughts. It can change how your whole day unfolds.”
When life’s stresses bring you down, revisit this list of quotes on positivity. They will bring a smile to your face and remind you that your problems can be surmounted. Looking forward to the joys of your life will keep you grounded and remind you of your personal goals. Don’t let negative thoughts bring you down. Positivity is a skill anyone can learn.