Speaking in spiritual terms, today marks a very important day for us all energetically. Every year, the Lion’s Gate Portal, a star gate, opens from July 26 to August 12, and peaks exactly today, August 8. However, this year, the portal offers even more potent energy in terms of numerology, as today is 8/8. Plus, 2016 is divisible by 8, making today a sign of balance in all areas. So, we now have a triple 8 stargate, capable of catapulting us into big changes.
The Lion’s Gate opening provides a great burst of energy, so if you’ve been feeling a bit anxious, on edge, or unable to fall asleep at night, this might explain why.
Even though this happens during the sign of Leo, every astrological sign can reap the benefits of this portal opening. We’ll talk about what you can expect during this grand astrological event below.
Lion’s Gate Opening In Leo: Get Ready for The Shift On August 8th
You might wonder what exactly makes the number eight so powerful and special. Well, according to numerology.com, 8 provides a balance between the material and immaterial worlds. It indicates prosperity, success, ambition, great leadership, self-confidence, intelligence and discipline. It also brings about harmony, peace, and abundance. Also, an interesting fact about the number 8 is that when you turn it on its side, it looks like the infinity symbol.
Symbolically, we could take the number 8 to mean infinite energy, wisdom, power, and prosperity.
So, on this day in history, remember to remain open to new possibilities, and keep on the lookout for opportunities headed your way.
Want to hear another interesting fact about today’s astrological event? Well, you’ll want to pay attention to the skies, since Sirius, the brightest star in the sky, moves closer toward Earth and directly aligns with the pyramids of Giza. In very clear areas, you might get the chance to see this happening tonight in your corner of the world!
Keeping with the theme of abundance, we can expect another interesting occurrence dealing with nature and the stars. In Egypt around this time of year, the Nile River usually rises significantly, which might have something to do with the Lion’s Gate portal opening and the influx of energy this provides.
This huge rise in energy levels on the planet might help you to become more spiritually awakened, and may even help open your third eye if you tune into your higher self today. Take some time to do so today, as the opening of the portal in the galaxies offers an opportunity for us to open new portals within ourselves.
Also, with this incredible surge in energy, the sun feels an upgrade in vibration as well. With the sun’s extra power, you might feel this in your own center – your solar plexus. We have our own sun within us, shining light onto the darkest parts of ourselves and providing warmth, life, and comfort. You will likely feel an expansion of awareness and energy today, and you might even feel a bit cocky with the huge flow of Leo energy. Don’t let this trip you up, however, as the energy of 8 will help balance you. Embrace both your ego and your softer side, as you need both in this lifetime.
Plus, a little added confidence never hurt anyone.
Furthermore, if you’ve been wondering how long this portal will remain open, it will close on August 14. However, if you cultivate the right mindset and habits now, they will easily carry over long after the portal closes. During this time, find your inner balance. Seek the dark and light within you, and find the area where these energies merge. Here you will find the truest version of yourself, the self that seeks to find harmony in this world. Take the time you need during this grand cosmic event and tune into yourself.
Ask yourself what you’d like to see more of in your life, and align yourself with that vibration. Keep your eye turned toward the future, and make sure you have a positive mindset toward your goals and dreams. If you’ve been feeling a bit depressed or discouraged lately, this surge of energy could very well help you out of that slump.
Today marks the midpoint of summer as well, which means we have another half of summer ahead of us. Don’t let this powerful energy burn you; rather, stand strong in the face of what it will bring, and dedicate yourself to become the best, truest version of you. To move into authenticity, it requires strength, bravery, and ambition, and this historic time will allow you to do just that, if you embrace it fully and openly.
Before the portal closes on August 14, try your best to tap into this abundance of energy. You might wonder how to do that exactly, so we’ll cover that now.
How To Harness The Lion’s Gate Energy
- Show up fully in every moment. Pay attention totally with all your senses, and do your best to remain in the present. Don’t allow your mind to wander to the past or future; just enjoy the now.
- Focus on your goals, but don’t become lost in them. Trust the subtle energetic flow of the universe, and follow your intuition. These guiding lights will not lead you astray.
- Channel your inner bravery, like the lion does. Make your voice heard, and don’t back down. Don’t compromise on something if you don’t truly want to; speak your truth.
- Don’t replay events in your mind, wondering what should’ve or could’ve happened. This portal opening wants us to take action in our lives, and stop sitting on the sidelines (or in our minds) passively. Keep moving forward, and release anything in your life that no longer serves you.
- Keep good company. Hang out with friends and family who support you, encourage you, and make you feel good about life.
- Finally, make sure that everyday, you do something that truly makes your heart sing. Don’t let your spirit die in the midst of what we have to do in the adult world; release your inner child and remember to have some fun!
- Take care of your mind, body and spirit. Eat wholesome foods, have a mindfulness practice, drink plenty of water, exercise, get rest, and think positive thoughts. Love yourself, and the universe will love you right back.
(C)Power of Positivity, LLC. All rights reserved
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU: