The Italian focaccia bread pairs well with soup or salad or can make it into a pizza! Many people even enjoy it as an appetizer or a full meal, depending on how much they make.
No matter how you eat it, focaccia doesn’t require much preparation and makes a delicious snack. Moreover, this recipe provides you a way to make it at home that you will find fun and easy.
So you can add whatever type of veggies you want and even create beautiful artwork with your ingredients!
Italian Focaccia Bread with Vegetables
You’ll never buy focaccia bread again!
What kitchen tools you need:
- Medium-sized mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
- Mixing spoon
- Another larger mixing bowl
- Baking sheet or pan
- Cutting board
- Oven safe medium-sized deep pan
- Saran wrap
- Kitchen towel
- 1 1/3 cup warm water
- One package of active dry yeast
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Two tsp sea salt
- Yellow bell pepper
- Red bell pepper
- Two white mushrooms
- 1/2 a red onion
- Four cherry tomatoes
- A few sprigs of dill, parsley, and thyme
- A couple of kalamata and green olives
- A few slices of peeled zucchini
- Minced garlic
- Julienned carrot
How to make delicious focaccia bread right in your own kitchen