Animals and babies make the best friends for a lot of reasons. Animals love to protect and guard the little ones, because animals have a natural instinct to protect their young. So, if the animal doesn’t have any babies, it takes your bundle of joy under its wing and make sure nothing bad happens to him or her. Plus, furry friends and babies have a deep bond that nothing in the world can break.
Animals bring joy to a child’s life, while the child gives the dog, cat, or other animal attention, pets, and unconditional love. What more could anyone ask for?
We hope you enjoy the following photos of animals and babies that prove their incredible bond with each other.
15 Heartwarming Photos that Prove Animals and Babies Make the Best Friends
1. Animals and babies that cuddle together, stay together. How adorable!
2. This is a true friendship right here. This dog cares so much about this little boy, and we’re sure he’s so grateful for his furry friend.
3. Have you seen anything cuter than this? We didn’t think so.
4. Dogs are definitely a girl’s best friend. They teach unconditional love which only makes a young girl’s heart even more full.
5. It’s just so sweet how gentle dogs are around newborns, isn’t it?
6. If you ever needed proof that dogs have emotions and empathy, here it is.
7. “Y’all did great, but this baby is mine now.” – Dog
8. Such a beautiful, heartwarming picture. Whoever said pit bulls are bad with kids has clearly never seen this picture.
9. From the looks of it, both of them seem to be full entranced by something on TV!
10. Sometimes, you just want to bring your pet with you to school. Eight hours away from your furry friend is a long time!
11. Animals and babies show love to each other in a variety of ways, including licking one another’s faces.
12. This photo looks like something out of a movie! You can just feel the bond between them in this picture.
View this post on Instagram
13. “Theo Bandito stealing a smooch.”
View this post on Instagram
14. These two are clearly best friends for life.
Here’s another of them 18 months later!
15. Look how happy and peaceful these two are together! Animals and babies really do make the best pals.
We hope you thoroughly enjoyed all these adorable pictures of animals and babies together, because they sure made our day! The bond between almost any animal and humans is quite surreal. Without dogs, cats, and other furry friends, life just wouldn’t be the same.
We need each other to survive, so if you have been debating whether to get a pet for your family, let these photos be your sign to take the plunge! Babies who grow up with pets learn responsibility as they get older, and animals also allow for more bonding and fun times together with your family.
Do you have any cute photos of your children and pets to share? Feel free to post them in the comments!