Are you going through a phase where you feel less motivated than usual? It happens to all of us. Life has many peaks and valleys. Sometimes we need some help to get back on track. Having a store of motivational quotes in your arsenal can help you recapture the determination you need to accomplish your goals. Having a high motivation level will also affect your thought process. It will help you to be more observant and correctly respond to changing circumstances in your life.
Motivational quotes are a great way to give yourself a boost when life bogs you down. You can print up the motivational quotes and hang them where you will get continual reminders. We need to be able to face those struggles that test our resilience. Difficult circumstances can cause us to think negatively. Having strategically placed motivational quotes about life in our home and offices can help offset negative thinking and get the mind back on a positive track.
Best Motivational Quotes to Read
1. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” – A. A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
2. “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.” – Hasidic Proverb
3. “Falling down is an accident; staying down is a choice.” – Unknown
4. “Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future. Act now, without delay.” – Simone de Beauvoir
5. “If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that.” – Unknown
6. “Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. … Your own hope. … Your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen … yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.” – Bradley Whitford
7. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
8. “If we keep doing what we are doing, we’re going to keep getting what we’re getting.” – Steven R. Covey
9. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” – Oprah Winfrey
10. “Don’t be pushed by your problems; be led by your dreams.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. “Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.” – Unknown
And a few more …
12. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential … these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Confucius
13. “If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
14. “One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.” – Maya Angelou
15. “Your problem is how you are going to spend this one and precious life you have been issued. Whether you’re going to spend it trying to look good and creating the illusion that you have power over circumstances, or whether you are going to taste it, enjoy it and find out the truth about who you are.” – Anne Lamott
16. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
17. “You should never regret anything in life. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it is experience.” – Unknown
There are thousands of motivational quotes about life, love, success, and positive thinking available. How you feel about yourself really does matter. What you expect or believe to be possible in your life can directly influence your own actions. In short, motivation, influenced by your own expectations and beliefs, directly affects how you behave.
The use of motivational quotes is like a shot of positivity in your life. It is not a magic bullet, but a way to keep your own motivations sharp and fresh. If you are properly motivated, you will have an increased level of effort and energy. Motivation will also increase your perseverance in reaching your goals. Motivation enhances your expectation and performance. When your motivation level is lagging, choose one or several of these motivational quotes to help bolster you up.
(C)Power of Positivity, LLC. All rights reserved