Life quotes can provide much-needed inspiration when you are in need of a new direction. The wisdom in these quotes on life will help you overcome difficulties as well as inspiring you to make positive changes. Life quotes can be serious, funny, or spiritual in nature. All of these quotes on life can help you follow your own path and bring you to fulfillment as a person.
Quotes on life encourage us to build healthy habits. They teach us to play up our strengths while acknowledging our weaknesses. When you keep these life quotes in mind, you will find it easier to deal with the difficulties everyone experiences. You will be able to bounce back from your problems and find new solutions.
12 Inspiring Quotes on Life
1. “The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.”
2. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes, but in never making the same one a second time.”
George Bernard Shaw
3. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”
4. “The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can.”
5. “Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of the next one. Don’t hope for a life without problems. There’s no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.”
6. “Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.”
7. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.”
8. “He allowed himself to be swayed by his conviction that human beings are not born once and for all on the day their mothers give birth to them, but that life obliges them over and over again to give birth to themselves.”
Gabriel García Márquez, Love in the Time of Cholera
9. “If there is no love in the world, we will make a new world, and we will give it walls, and we will furnish it with soft, red interiors, from the inside out, and give it a knocker that resonates like a diamond falling to a jeweller’s felt so that we should never hear it. Love me, because love doesn’t exist, and I have tried everything that does.”
Jonathan Safran Foer, Everything Is Illuminated
10. “I am awfully greedy; I want everything from life. I want to be a woman and to be a man, to have many friends and to have loneliness, to work much and write good books, to travel and enjoy myself, to be selfish and to be unselfish… You see, it is difficult to get all which I want. And then when I do not succeed I get mad with anger.”
Simone de Beauvoir
11. “Some people, they can’t just move on, you know, mourn and cry and be done with it. Or at least seem to be. But for me… I don’t know. I didn’t want to fix it, to forget. It wasn’t something that was broken. It’s just… something that happened. And like that hole, I’m just finding ways, every day, of working around it. Respecting and remembering and getting on at the same time. ”
Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
12. “No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride…and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well…maybe chalk it up to forced consciousness expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”
Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Quotes on life can give you the inspiration you need to change your life for the better. When you need to step back and look at your life in a new way, these quotes can guide you. Let these inspirational quotes help you set your goals and bring you forward into a more fulfilling, more prosperous life.
(C)Power of Positivity, LLC. All rights reserved