In reality, we all have certain parasites that live on the inside and outside of our bodies, but most are harmless. However, more dangerous parasites can enter our bodies when we don’t take proper care of them, and this provides an easy opening for hungry parasites to enter and start feeding off our organs.
Sounds like some sort of sick and twisted horror movie, right? Don’t worry, though; most parasites can be easily treated and removed from the body with the remedies listed below.
Here are 10 common parasite symptoms in your body:
1. You have frequent fatigue, exhaustion, depression, feelings of indifference and boredom, or severe anxiety.
2. You have IBS, with symptoms including, but not limited to, constipation, diarrhea, gas, and bloating.
3. Frequent skin rashes, including eczema, hives, lesions, sores, and dry skin in general.
4. You have a mood disorder or acute mental issue, such as anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, restlessness, and forgetfulness.
5. You have trouble falling and staying asleep at night, and in general have problems relaxing; you might even grind your teeth during the night or suffer from frequent nightmares.
6. You have a history of weight problems, and have trouble losing weight and keeping it off. Common signs of an intestinal parasite include problems gaining or losing weight, rapidly and unexplainably gaining or losing weight, or having an uncontrollable appetite, or none at all.
7. Regularly occurring muscle and joint aches, including arthritis, heart pains, and numbness in the hands or feet.
8. You recently traveled internationally and recall having traveler’s diarrhea while overseas.
9. You have been diagnosed with iron-deficiency anemia.
10. In general, you have poor digestion and never feel satisfied after meals.
Here’s how you can remove parasites safely:
To start off with, we need to discuss how you can pick up a parasite in digestive system in the first place. Typically, people get intestinal parasites from undercooked meat, contaminated water sources, and heavily processed foods that contain large amounts of refined sugar. To prevent yourself from contracting a parasite in the first place, try not to eat meat from questionable sources, make sure to filter your water, especially in third-world countries or rural areas, and eliminate processed sugar and other refined foods.
Parasites feed off of weakened immune systems, so it’s very important to keep your mental and physical health in check. Many people forget that having a negative mindset causes a weakened immune system, which creates a parasite paradise. Stress and anxiety can cause a person to overeat, and with this frame of mind, people tend to binge on the wrong kinds of foods. For purposes of preventing parasites, take care of your mind by meditating, practicing mindfulness, and making time for self-care.
As far as removing parasites once you already have them, you can use certain blends of herbs, such as magnesium caprylate, berberine, and extracts from tribulus, sweet wormwood, grapefruit , barberry, bearberry, and black walnut. Increasing fiber in the diet also wards off parasites, because fiber naturally cleans out the gut. Remember, parasites thrive in a toxic, unhealthy environment, so by keeping yourself healthy, parasites won’t be as likely to take up residence.
If the parasites persist and natural remedies do not eliminate them, you can always visit your wellness practitioner to see about getting an anti-parasitic medication to get rid of parasites quickly.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
Keep in mind that the key to achieving optimal health lies within your gut. Health starts here, because our intestines are essentially our second brains. By giving our bodies the proper nutrition, we can boost our immune systems naturally and ward off any ailments and diseases that could potentially harm us.