Women around the world make a difference every single day. As women become more assertive, they can do more to change the world for the better. Women continue to fight for equality and have come far to make the United States different for females. Female leaders speak out and empower other women to do the same. Strong woman quotes can help you stay strong and find happiness as you stand up for your beliefs. Using the wisdom of these women can help you move forward and maintain your strength when things get complicated.
Reading strong woman quotes can also help define who you are and what you want. Knowing that you can do anything, you’ll experience joy like never before. These words will help you put yourself first, chase your dreams, and live your desired life.
These quotes will give you the confidence to do the things you’ve always dreamed of. They’ll help you stand up for yourself and go after all of your goals. You’ll find inspiration as you read these strong woman quotes, bringing greater joy to your life today.
Strong Woman Quotes to Bring Greater Happiness
Women are often stronger than they give themselves credit for. They can do anything and persevere in any situation. These strong woman quotes will help you find joy and embrace the power of women.
1. “A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.” – Nancy Rathburn
Society expects women to be nurturing and emotional, and it’s okay if you are. However, it is also okay to embrace those qualities with other ones. Logic and decisiveness are just as important, and you can use all your gifts simultaneously.
Remember these wise words from Rathburn the next time you think you must hide some of your qualities. Embrace who you are and learn to love every gift you have to offer.
2. “Truly powerful women don’t explain why they want respect. They simply don’t engage with those who don’t give it to them.” – Sherry Argov
You never have to explain yourself when it comes to demanding respect. Anyone who asks for an explanation doesn’t truly understand what it means to be a good person.
Focus on those who respect you without you having to ask for it because they are the ones that will help bring joy. Letting go of anyone who doesn’t respect you will improve your life in many ways, and it’ll show how strong you are.
3. “A strong woman loves, forgives, walks away, lets go, tries again, and perseveres … no matter what life throws at her.” – Unknown
Strong women are resilient and can deal with anything that comes their way. They don’t hold onto things that no longer serve them and always find another way to make things happen.
No matter what, she keeps going and making things happen. If you’re like this, write this quote down as a reminder to reference each day.
4. “The world needs strong women. Women who will lift and build others, who will love and be loved, women who live bravely, both tender and fierce, women of indomitable will.” – Amy Tenney
If you’re a strong woman, you’ll be happy to know that the world needs you. Even when people try to tear you down, you’re valuable and worthy.
Surround yourself with the type of women Tenney explains because they’re the ones who will support all of your endeavors. They’ll build you up and make you feel good about yourself. When women tackle the world together, nothing can stop them.
5. “Don’t let anyone speak for you, and don’t rely on others to fight for you.” – Michelle Obama
When you speak for yourself, you’ll experience empowerment and joy. Fighting for yourself brings positive feelings like nothing else can. Letting others speak for you diminishes your power and makes you feel weak, hindering your progress moving forward.
6. “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in, and where you want to go.” – Sheila Murray Bethel
When you identify who you are and know what you want, things will improve. Be strong and keep your eye on your goals no matter what happens. When you stay true to yourself and your belief, you’ll be happy every day.
7. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” – Marie Curie
No one has a perfect life, and things don’t always go as planned. You might have to work harder to figure out another plan, but perseverance will get you where you want to be.
With perseverance and confidence, you’ll find that you’re happy no matter what. Believe in yourself and what you are capable of, and you can make anything happen.
8. “You must know that you can do this. You are strong. And you will make it. Just hang on and keep believing in yourself, always.” – Heather A. Stillufsen
You can do anything you set your mind to. You might encounter obstacles along the way, but you can make it through. Stay strong and don’t lose faith in yourself, and you’ll quickly find joy.
9. “Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women.” – Maya Angelou
When women speak up for themselves, they make a difference in the world. It changes things for all women, allowing everyone to find joy. If you don’t want to stand up for yourself, do it for all of the other females in the world.
10. “Strong women don’t play the victim. Don’t make themselves look pitiful, and don’t point fingers. They stand, and they deal.” – Mandy Hale
If something unexpected happens, don’t play the victim. Strong women take a stand and deal with every situation. You’ll feel empowered and happy each day when you stand and deal with the predicament.
11. “Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.” – Stephanie Bennett-Henry
Things get hard sometimes, but you’ll be happier if you persevere. The key to finding joy is to keep moving forward. You are strong enough to overcome anything that comes your way.
12. “Do not tame the wolf inside you just because you’ve met someone who doesn’t have the courage to handle you.” – Belle Estreller
Don’t even be any less than your true self, no matter what anyone else wants. If someone can’t handle who you are, you can let that person go and find someone who can.
13. “We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.” – Sheryl Sandberg
This strong woman quote reminds you that all women can make a difference. No matter your level, you can speak up and make a change.
You have what it takes, and it’s up to you to ensure your voice is heard. You’ll feel happier each day when you stay strong and speak up.
14. “Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second-rate version of someone else.” – Judy Garland
Strong women don’t try to be anyone but themselves. Stay true to who you are and what you believe in because that is the only way to find joy. When you remain a first-rate version of yourself, you’ll feel happier, as Garland explains.
15. “We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined they can be free.” – Kavita Ramdas
Strong women don’t have to be mean. They can be gentle, humble, compassionate, and rational. These characteristics don’t make them any weaker, though, as they can still be intelligent, fierce, passionate, and disciplined. Let your good traits shine through no matter what they are because that’s the only way to find true joy.
Final Thoughts on Strong Woman Quotes to Bring Greater Happiness in Life
These strong woman quotes remind all women that they can be fierce and powerful all of the time. You don’t have to downplay your strengths to make other people happy. Stay true to who you are and remain firm in what you believe.
These quotes can help you find the joy you desire as a strong woman. You can also share these strong woman quotes with the women in your life, empowering them along the way. Anything is possible when women stick together and speak up for what is right.