If you see owls frequently in your daily life, this means you’ve tapped into deeper knowledge and your intuitive wisdom. Owls help us to uncover the secrets and hidden aspects of ourselves that we otherwise couldn’t tap into – if you have an owl as your spirit animal, you will have a better ability to see beyond the illusions in the world. The owl symbolizes ancient wisdom, maturity, and strength of character, and can guide us into exploring the unknowns about life.
Owls bring about change and tell us that something in our life needs some attention and adjusting. This spirit animal also urges you to look deep within for answers and to not just take everything for what you see in front of your eyes. If you see owls often, they want you to receive the following important spiritual messages.
IF YOU SEE OWLS OFTEN, THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS
- Owls have great wisdom and insight and can see beyond the illusions in life. They encourage you to look at all situations with a keen eye, and not to take everything as it appears. They invite you to really delve into someone’s motives or simply question a situation before making a conclusion about it. Owls see in the dark, and therefore, use their intuition in order to guide them through life. They rely on their higher knowledge in order to make quick decisions, so having them as a spirit animal allows you to see a situation for what it truly is.
- Furthermore, owls love to explore unknown territory and have a knack for all new things. They have a curious nature, and love to discover new things. Owls tend to uncover the mysteries of life, and have a way of going beyond what most people see. Using this animal as your spirit guide can help you to enjoy life in all its wonder, and not miss out on any experience. The owl encourages you to see beyond the surface and use your curiosity to guide you in life.
- The owl spirit animal usually symbolizes death, but it can also mean a great change will come into your life. Owls represent transition, in other words, and will guide you during difficult times in your life. Maybe you will leave one relationship and enter into a better, healthier one, maybe you’ll get that job you’ve been wanting, or maybe you’ll leave your current city and move to somewhere that better suits you. No matter what this applies to in your life, look out for anything that might need some renovating and rejuvenating.
- When owls appear in your dreams, this signifies either a warning of an impending danger, a message about a major transition about to happen in your life, or maybe a calling to look more into your intuitive side for answers. Owls carry powerful energy with them, so if you see them in a dream, make sure to pay attention and see what area of your life the owl has invited you to inspect more closely.
- Many different cultures associate birds, especially owls, with a bad omen or departed souls. This means that seeing owls often might signify the upcoming death of someone close to you, or even the death of an important public figure.
- Use the owl spirit guide during times of reflection in your life, or to uncover hidden aspects of a certain person or situation. The owl can help you through a variety of life situations, but just keep an open heart and mind to receive its messages. Owls carry great wisdom with them, so seeing these creatures often means that you have been called upon to receive otherwise hidden knowledge and important messages.
FINAL THOUGHTS ON SEEING YOUR SPIRIT ANIMAL
As with any other animal totem, owls will show up the moment you need a sign from beyond, and will guide you to continue down the right path in life. The owl represents a variety of symbols and meanings in life, but seeing them often definitely signifies an upcoming transition, a calling to look deeper within for answers, or an invitation to use your creativity more in life.