“Love conquers all” is perhaps one of the best quotes of all time regarding love. When you think about it, doesn’t the power of love save us from all the traumatic things we go through in life?
If we lose a job, spouse, friend, or anything else meaningful to us, we count on the people we love to get us through the day. If we fight with our significant other, we eventually learn to compromise or make sacrifices because of our love for him or her.
We spend our lives searching our souls for a fulfilling career because we want to spend time doing something we love every day.
At the end of the day, love saves us. It gives our lives meaning and helps us form bonds with others.
In this article, we will show you some photos that capture what true love really looks like.
Here are 15 photos that perfectly capture the true power of love:
1. This man is showing the power of love by delivering toys to children in hospitals and posing as Santa Claus. What an awesome guy.
They saw this guy at Walmart tonight with a cart full of stuffed animals. When he was asked why, he told them that every year he dresses up as Santa & walks the halls of the children’s ER & delivers one to each child. That’s a pretty kick ass hobby. from aww
2. What an adorable picture of these two sisters together. This shows that age doesn’t mean anything!
3. If this doesn’t hit you in your feels, we don’t know what will!
4. An amazing story and an incredible man. The power of love is limitless.
5. Our grandparents took care of us when we were younger, so let’s not forget to extend that love back to them.
Alzheimer’s Proof Remote!
6. It’s the thought that counts. 🙂
7. A beautiful (and thoughtful) touch from this woman’s photographer.
So my sister got married this weekend and sadly her mother (and mine) passed away in Feb of 2000. However she made a little appearance thanks to Photoshop. This was a beautiful thing done by her photographer. from pics
8. The power of love can be felt from other animals as well, like this cockatoo!
9. This is a very touching story and shows how reaching out to others can build community when you need it the most.
Why I invited 100+ strangers into my home in 2017
10. These pictures are adorable beyond words. Looks like this dad got the hang of selfies pretty quickly!
11. This definitely made us tear up, but it shows that the power of love is truly remarkable.
12. We think everyone should have an office dog, especially if they’re this cute!
13. This woman is a hero. Even though she went through so much, she still has a smile on her face.
14. This man just wants all the animals in the shelter to be happy.
15. This is the embodiment of what the power of love can do. It brings together people, and sometimes animals, for a greater purpose other than ourselves.
We hope you enjoyed these pictures showing the power of love. Whether we find love in our family, friends, significant other, or even our furry friends, love exists everywhere.
No matter what you’re going through in life, just remember that love can be one connection away. Reach out to someone if you’re feeling lonely or depressed. People out there care about you.
If you have photos showing love, please share them with us!