Dogs make everything better. If you’ve had a long day at work or school, you get to come home to a wagging tail and lots of cuddles with your fluffy friend.
Dogs stand by our side through thick and thin, so of course we treat them like a member of our family. Dogs can sense when we’re sad and do their best to comfort us; they might lick our face or jump into our lap for some cuddles to cheer us up.
In short, dogs are amazing creatures, and they deserve nothing but the best from us. For animals who give unconditional love without thinking twice, we would be crazy not to give it right back to them.
If you’re a dog lover, you will enjoy the following photos of dogs and their owners growing up together.
Here are 20 touching photos of dogs and their owners growing old together:
1. These two have been together for 20 years! Most dogs don’t live past 13-14, so this is definitely a huge blessing.
2. Bernese mountain dogs are so beautiful (and adorable)!
3. This dog and his owner have been together 14 years, and they both have the grey hair to prove it!
4. Dogs like to show their owner who is boss sometimes. Don’t take it personally!
5. St. Bernard dogs are quite the handful, but the love these dogs can give is limitless.
6. What an adorable ball of fluff!
7. Same place, but 11 years later. What an adorable pair they make!
8. These two love to hold hands, as you can see in the photos. Dogs are just so amazing!
9. Dogs that grow up with us from childhood will always have a special place in our hearts.
10. This vet continues to care for his little pal, and it’s clear how close they are from these photos.
11. In just one year, this dog is almost as big as her owner standing up!
12. Dogs that fall asleep with us are definitely the best.
13. Aren’t Golden doodles some of the cutest dogs you’ve ever seen?
14. You can tell how happy these two make each other!
15. Nine months later and this Golden doodle has taken over everything! Just look at that wink in the 3rd picture; it’s like she’s saying, “You thought I was done growing? Just wait!”
16. Still snuggling together. So cute!
17. He still just wants to be held by his momma!
18. 10 years later and still going strong.
19. What a nice smile from these two in the second pic! Happy dogs are the best dogs.
20. Dogs that know us from a young age and get to see us grow up are absolutely irreplaceable.
Aren’t dogs just the best? Which of these photos was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below! If you have a dog of your own, please share some photos with us!