Are you feeling stressed or overwhelmed? Is life bogging you down and making you feel like you are drowning in your own situation? Taking the time to find peace of mind quotes is helpful as you try to calm down and bring yourself back to reality. Some people prefer to get lost in a story or read their favorite book, while others choose to relax by engaging in a yoga, peace of mind quotes or other relaxing exercise.
Regardless of your method for choosing to relax, there is always room for you to read quotes about peace of mind. Have you ever been scrolling through your Facebook feed and all of the sudden you come across inspirational peace of mind quotes? If you take the time to read some of these, peace of mind quotes will leave you feeling at peace with the world and with your life.
Here are a few peace of mind quotes that you can’t help but want to post all over your newsfeed or even cross-stitch to hang on the wall of your home!
1. “Love and peace of mind do protect us. They allow us to overcome the problems that life hands us. They teach us to survive… to live now… to have the courage to confront each day.” —Bernie Siegel
2. “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” —Dalai Lama
3. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” —Eckhart Tolle
4. “If there’s no inner peace, people can’t give it to you. The husband can’t give it to you. Your children can’t give it to you. You have to give it to you.” —Linda Evans
5. “It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “Peace is liberty in tranquility.” —Marcus Tullius Cicero
7. “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.” —Norman Vincent Peale
8. “If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else.” —Marvin Gaye
9. “Peace is always beautiful.” —Walt Whitman
10. “We don’t realize that, somewhere within us all, there does exist a supreme self who is eternally at peace.” —Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
11. “Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.” —Saint Francis de Sales
12. “Peace is its own reward.” —Mahatma Gandhi
13. “Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. “Peace is a day-to-day problem, the product of a multitude of events and judgments. Peace is not an ‘is,’ it is a ‘becoming.’ ” —Haile Selassie
15. “Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.” —John F. Kennedy
16. “Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.” —Wayne W. Dyer
17. “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” —George Michael