Are you feeling stressed or overwhelmed? Is life bogging you down and making you feel like you are drowning in your own situation? Taking the time to find peace of mind quotes is helpful as you try to calm down and bring yourself back to reality. Some people prefer to get lost in a story or read their favorite book, while others choose to relax by engaging in a yoga, peace of mind quotes or other relaxing exercise.
Regardless of your method for choosing to relax, there is always room for you to read quotes about peace of mind. Have you ever been scrolling through your Facebook feed and all of the sudden you come across inspirational peace of mind quotes? If you take the time to read some of these, peace of mind quotes will leave you feeling at peace with the world and with your life.
Here are a few peace of mind quotes that you can’t help but want to post all over your newsfeed or even cross-stitch to hang on the wall of your home!
1. “Love and peace of mind do protect us. They allow us to overcome the problems that life hands us. They teach us to survive… to live now… to have the courage to confront each day.” —Bernie Siegel
2. “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” —Dalai Lama
3. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” —Eckhart Tolle
4. “If there’s no inner peace, people can’t give it to you. The husband can’t give it to you. Your children can’t give it to you. You have to give it to you.” —Linda Evans
5. “It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “Peace is liberty in tranquility.” —Marcus Tullius Cicero
7. “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.” —Norman Vincent Peale
8. “If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else.” —Marvin Gaye
9. “Peace is always beautiful.” —Walt Whitman
10. “We don’t realize that, somewhere within us all, there does exist a supreme self who is eternally at peace.” —Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
11. “Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.” —Saint Francis de Sales
12. “Peace is its own reward.” —Mahatma Gandhi
13. “Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. “Peace is a day-to-day problem, the product of a multitude of events and judgments. Peace is not an ‘is,’ it is a ‘becoming.’ ” —Haile Selassie
15. “Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.” —John F. Kennedy
16. “Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.” —Wayne W. Dyer
17. “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” —George Michael
18. “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.” —Norman Vincent Peale
19. “Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past and is, therefore, the means for correcting our misperceptions.” —Gerald Jampolsky
20. “Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.” —Saint Francis de Sales
21. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” —Gautama Buddha
22. “We don’t realize that, somewhere within us all, there does exist a supreme self who is eternally at peace.” —Elizabeth Gilbert
23. “Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances.” —Mahatma Gandhi
Inspirational and quotes about peace of mind will leave you feeling more in control of your life and more thankful for the life you have been given. These quotes are always a great way to brighten your day or the day of someone you love. Sending a quote like the ones listed above to a friend that is struggling will help them to find inner peace in the midst of their busy day.
Peace of mind quotes are all around you. If you choose to focus on the negativity and depressing things happening around you, they are easy to overlook. Help make your close friends and family more at peace by posting peace of mind quotes on your social media page to help inspire and motivate them to be the best person they can be.