Everyone has times when stress feels overwhelming. When you’re stressed out, it can be hard to regain a feeling of peace and fulfillment. This peace of mind quotes will help you navigate a stressful world and become centered within yourself. Your life will seem easier when you keep this peace of mind quotes in your heart. Regaining balance will help you deal with life’s struggles and bring calm to your life.
When you have inner peace, you will be better able to deal with life’s ups and downs. This peace of mind quotes will lead you to a better understanding of yourself and a calmer outlook on life.
18 Meaningful Peace of Mind Quotes
1. “Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth.”
2. “There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life — happiness, freedom, and peace— are always attained by giving them to someone else.”
Peyton C. March
3. “Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.”
5. “Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.”
Wayne W. Dyer
6. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.”
7. “Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.”
John F. Kennedy
8. “It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it.”
9. “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.”
Norman Vincent Peale
10. “We don’t realize that, somewhere within us all, there does exist a supreme self who is eternally at peace.”
Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
11. “Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.”
Criss Jami, Salomé: In Every Inch In Every Mile
12. “If you are driven by fear, anger or pride nature will force you to compete. If you are guided by courage, awareness, tranquility and peace nature will serve you.”
Amit Ray, Nonviolence: The Transforming Power
13. “People will always notice something about you. It might be the way you walk or the way you talk, or just simply your personality. Live each day in the way you want to be remembered. Live in such a way that people will be inspired by those unique qualities that you have and strive to live better lives for themselves.”
Amaka Imani Nkosazana
14. “Happiness is a choice. Peace is a state of mind. Both are free!”
Amy Leigh Mercree
15. “Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be.
And whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life,
keep peace in your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.”
Max Ehrmann, “Desiderata: A Poem for a Way of Life”
16. “A balanced inner calmness radiates from a peaceful centre. It neither craves others’ approval nor rejects others’ presence. It neither pulls towards nor pushes away. It has a reverent attitude towards life and all its inhabitants.” Donna Goddard, The Love of Devotion
17. “Truth is not for sale. The man who sells truths that could help and guide humanity will never have peace of mind. Share truths freely, and you will always be revealed more.”
Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem
18. “Learn to say no to demands, requests, invitations, and activities that leave you with no time for yourself. Until I learned to say no, and mean it, I was always overloaded by stress. You may feel guilty and selfish at first for guarding your downtime, but you’ll soon find that you are a much nicer, more present, more productive person in each instance you do choose to say yes.”
This peace of mind quotes will remind you to keep a balanced perspective on life. Protect yourself from others’ demands and expectations, and you will find that your life is much easier. Take care to preserve your peace in the face of life’s demands. These quotes will help you by giving you daily reminders to practice peace.
Share this Image On Your Site
(C)Power of Positivity, LLC. All rights reserved