In the workout and gym world, people always say, “weight loss is 25% exercise and 85% diet”. Lots of people have come forward to give stories on how juicing recipes for weight loss have helped them shed those extra pounds.
Here are a few juicing recipes for weight loss:
1. The tummy tucker
- 2 Cucumbers
- Parsley or cilantro
- One lemon
- Half a glass of water
- Aloe vera juice
- One tablespoon of grated ginger
- To half a glass of water, add the aloe vera juice.
- Blend the parsley, and grated ginger then add this to the mixture
- Squeeze the orange for juice then add this to the mixture
- Seize out the solid residues and drink the milk right before bed
Belly fat is by far the hardest to get rid of, and often people give up on it. Cucumber, parsley, and cilantro are low-calorie foods which are full of antioxidants and vitamins.
Lemon helps speed up metabolism in the by making it easier for the body to break down fat into energy.
2. Beetroot juice
- Two beetroots
- An apple
- A celery stick
- Two carrots
- An orange
- Juice the beetroot and the apple. Then add the celery, carrots, ginger then the orange.
- Add some ice to the glass.
Beets help you lose weight because they contain NO fat and are an excellent source of fiber in the diet. They are one of the best juicing recipes for weight loss. It is also very rich in magnesium and other essential ions which supports the functioning of muscles which translates to the breakdown of fat.
3. Carrot cleanser
- Three carrots
- A stick of celery
- Two kale leaves
- ¼ beetroot
- ½ an orange
- ½ an apple
- Blend the kale leaves followed by the celery, beetroot, carrots and then the orange.
The apple and carrot in this juice below to sweeten it for those who might hate extracts for weight loss that are mainly vegetable. It’s almost impossible to take carrots that would increase the number on the scale my 0.001 pounds.
That’s how harmless carrots are. The diet stereotype of munching on a carrot or celery stick the whole day true.
4. The citrus squeezer
- Three Oranges
- One grapefruit
- One lemon
- A glass of water
- Squeeze the fruits for juice
This drink tastes like lemonade but with grapefruit! The thing about this is that it’s one of the few juicing recipes for weight loss that incorporates lots of water and water is a must when trying to lose weight.
Lemon and orange juice are recommended juices for weight loss.They don’t mainly help to burn fat, but they are deficient in calories and therefore facilitate you in achieving your calorie deficit. To lose weight, you should be losing more calories than you are taking in.
5. Fruit and veggie combo
- A cup of blueberries
- Five carrots
- Five purple or white cauliflower florets
- ½ a beetroot
- Two red apples
- Two kiwi fruits
- A cup of shredded coconut
- ½ a cucumber
- Trim the carrot ends and remove the greens from the carrots
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into chunks
- Cut the kiwi into halves
- Quarter the apples and remove the seeds. Don’t peel them
- Juice everything up and then stir in shredded coconut
This is indeed one of the most refreshing juices for weight loss as it incorporates the goodness of fruit and vegetable. It’s the best of both worlds. Cauliflower is one of the foods that can be taken in unlimited quantities.
You can ever have too much of it, and thus it quickly fills the stomach especially when it is combined with other fruits in the form of a juice.
Kiwi fruits and blueberries help in adding sugar to juicing recipes for weight loss eliminating the need to add sugar to your sauce. The more natural the milk, the better it works as a juicing recipe for weight loss.
6. The booster
- ½ cucumber
- Five broccoli florets
- Four arugula leaves
- 1 cup of pineapple, cubed
- 6 Brussel sprouts
- ½ beetroot
- A kiwi fruit
- Section the broccoli florets
- Cut the Brussel sprouts into halves
- Roll the arugula leaves into tight balls
- Peel the cucumber and the kiwi fruit
- Peel the beetroot thinly discarding the greens
- Juice all the ingredients and add some crushed ice
Brussel sprouts and broccoli might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but they are a vital part for most juicing recipes for weight loss.
Broccoli contains phytochemicals that enhance fat loss, and Brussel sprouts have a high fiber count which helps to lower the cholesterol and fat levels in the body.
Juicing recipes for weight loss may be hard to adapt to at first, so it’s important to ease into it. It is also important to remember to get proteins and carbohydrates from other foods.