Sometimes, when you reflect on your life, you will decide you need to make changes. Everyone you meet is struggling with some aspect of their lives. If you feel like you have made too many mistakes and that life is not going your way, take heart. These inspirational quotes come from a wide variety of people. Some of these inspirational quotes are from historical figures and some are from famous people.
When life is difficult, we often feel ready to give up. Sometimes, when tasks are too hard, we sit down and refuse to try. Everyone has these feelings from time to time, and it doesn’t mean that we are failing. When you are feeling this way, it helps to read inspirational quotes and to receive some encouragement. When you are having problems, it helps to talk to a trusted friend.
15 Inspirational Quotes that will Change your Outlook on Life
1. “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.”
2. “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.”
3. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.”
-Norman Vincent Peale
4. “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.”
5. “When the past calls, let it go to voicemail, believe me, it has nothing new to say.”
6. “The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.”
7. “You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.”
8. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”
9. “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.”
-William Butler Yeats
10. “I learned that we can do anything, but we can’t do everything… at least not at the same time. So think of your priorities not in terms of what activities you do, but when you do them. Timing is everything.”
11. “Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept what you receive. Give what you can. Always remember, what goes around, comes around…”
12. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.”
– Denis Waitley
13. “For every minute you are angry you lose 60 seconds of happiness.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. “The present moment is filled with joy and happiness. If you are attentive, you will see it.”
— Thich Nhat Hanh
15. “I think people who are creative are the luckiest people on earth. I know that there are no shortcuts, but you must keep your faith in something greater than you, and keep doing what you love. Do what you love, and you will find the way to get it out to the world.
When you put yourself first and realize your potential, you will be able to succeed in life. Life inspirational quotes remind us to keep our dreams and goals in mind, and to never give up on them. Believe in yourself and everything else will fall into place. These life quotes can help pick up your mood when you are feeling low and can help you push forward into a better life.
Inspirational quotes can give you direction. They can help focus your mind on what is truly important. When you are facing difficult times in your life, turn to these inspirational quotes to inspire you to keep moving forward. These 15 life inspirational quotes will help you get through difficult times and inspire you to look at life in a more positive manner.