Inspirational quotes are a valuable source of encouragement when we are feeling down. Certain sayings from influential people have the power to lift us up. These inspirational quotes have powerful meaning in relation to the struggles we experience. A motivational life quote can show us the way forward when we feel trapped by our problems.
Inspirational quotes resonate with us for a number of reasons. They provide a better perspective on the problems we are experiencing. Life inspirational quotes lead us to change our internal thoughts to something more positive. Look through our list and choose the life quote that has the most personal meaning for you.
20 Inspirational Quotes That Will Uplift You and Make You Think
1. ”Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
2. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”
3. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
4. “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”
—Leonardo da Vinci
5. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
6. “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
7. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
8. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.”
9. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”
10. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.”
11. “He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions.”
—Louisa May Alcott
12. “Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it.”
13. “Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.”
—William Ellery Channing
14. “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”
15 “Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.”
15. “I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ’Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.”
16. “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of those depths.”
17. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.”
18. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
19. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.”
20. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”
These 20 inspirational quotes will lead you down the path of success and fulfillment. They are taken from the words of famous people of today as well as historical figures. Life inspirational quotes show us that no matter how many struggles we have experienced, there is always a way out and a way forward.
Take each life quote to heart and use it to understand the way you can drive forward in your quest to become a better and more fulfilled person.