a “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
Good friends are hard to find, but once you come across them, your life is forever changed. Sometimes, the best and deepest relationships happen unexpectedly, when we’re just going about our daily lives. On the other hand, there are times we might meet someone awesome in a Facebook group or make a beautiful connection with someone on our weekly grocery trip. And, perhaps we’ve managed to keep the same friend group throughout the years and share many precious memories with them.
No matter what, friendship is important for our well-being. According to one analysis that studied data on 3.4 million people across 70 studies, researchers found that not having social connections had the same health risks as smoking up to 15 cigarettes a day. Loneliness is deadly. This means that having even one close friend can make a huge difference in a person’s life.
So, now that you know the importance of friendships, we’ll show you some photos of friends that are sure to make you thankful for your own. Just a warning – these photos will melt your heart!
Here are 15 photos of friendship that will warm your heart:
1. This boy has carried his disabled friend to school for three years. What a beautiful friendship!
2. Friendship sometimes means watching a game with your buddy through the computer. Who says you can’t hang out even if you’re in different places?
3. You can’t always bring your friends with you. And so, sometimes a cardboard copy will have to do.
4. These guys look like the best of buddies!
5. Who knew a raccoon and a dog could become such good friends? Aren’t they adorable?!
6. Because it wouldn’t be friendship without helping your girl get an awesome picture of her eating pizza.
the team helped me out with good lighting to take a nice pic of me eating pizza pic.twitter.com/dZdYa11Yep
— jane (@jaanemao) December 4, 2016
7. Elephants and dogs are some of the sweetest creatures on the planet. And, isn’t seeing them together just heartwarming?
8. Some of the most unusual things bring people together. In this case, it was rice.
9. Best friends till the end! Plus, it looks like the guy on the right really loves that cap!
10. A lion, tiger, and bear…oh my, the cuteness!
11. If this isn’t the most adorable photo of friendship we’ve ever seen!
12. Looks like this bearded dragon has a sweet tooth!
girls night with my bff pic.twitter.com/6O48npEVRG
— izzy (@danisnobunk) May 18, 2018
13. Friendship between animals has a way of really pulling at your heartstrings.
14. Cats and dogs sometimes hate each other. But, it looks like these two really get along!
15. We’ll just leave you with this too-cute-for-words photo. Awww!
Do you have any cute photos of you and your best friends? If so, please feel free to share them with us in the comments! Let’s keep the friendship going and keep the good vibes flowing!