We’re going to teach you how to make honey ginger wraps to detox your lungs naturally. Why honey and ginger? Let’s talk about that a bit.
Honey acts as a natural remedy for a number of ailments. It possesses potent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which makes honey a powerful ingredient for detoxing the lungs. Honey is also loaded with nutrients, enzymes, and minerals. Finally, honey’s thick and viscous texture helps tone, soothe, and nourish the lining of the lungs.
To clarify a popular misconception, raw honey is healthy when consumed in moderation. Much confusion seems to stem from not understanding the specific differences between natural sugars and the manufactured (“added”) variety. The former does not lead to the same health problems so prevalent in the latter. A debate continues as to the safety of raw honey for diabetics. Still, the fact that such a dialogue continues to take place speaks volumes.
Here is an excerpt from an article in The Insider:
‘… consuming natural sugar is completely healthy; it’s added sugar you need to worry about … As the name implies, added sugars are processed forms of sugar, like syrups, that are added to certain foods when they’re being made. Because these sugars are processed and not natural, they’re not good for your body. Nutrients (in natural sugars) help to stabilize your blood sugar levels, which prevents you from feeling hungry soon after eating…”
Here are the known medicinal qualities of raw honey:
- helps maintain a healthy weight.
- natural allergy reliever.
- strengthens the immune system.
- a natural source of energy.
- a powerful antioxidant.
- helps promote restorative sleep.
- heals wounds and ulcers.
- reduces the risk of developing diabetes.
- is a natural cough syrup.
Ginger’s central claim to fame may be its incredible anti-inflammatory benefits. Combine this with nutrients like magnesium and vitamin C, and you’ve got a fantastic ingredient for loosening phlegm. It also helps treat the inflammation linked to various lung conditions, including lung disease.
To label ginger as a miracle herb isn’t a stretch. Indeed, it provides some of the most potent medicinal properties of any food. Ginger has been shown to:
- aid digestion.
- eliminate nausea.
- combat cold and flu.
- help with osteoarthritis.
- lower blood sugar.
- lower the risk of heart disease.
- treat chronic indigestion.
- reduce menstrual pain.
- lower cholesterol levels.
- improve brain function.
- and many more.
Instructions for Ginger-Honey Wraps to Detox the Lungs
“Medicine’s a funny business. After all, dispensing chemicals is considered mainstream and diet and nutrition is considered alternative.” – Charles F. Glassman, author of Brain Drain: The Breakthrough That Will Change Your Life
Without further delay, here is how to make lung-cleansing ginger and honey wraps!
First, the ingredients:
- One tablespoon of ginger powder
- Two tablespoons of raw honey
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- Two tablespoons of flour
- Medical tape (or similar adhesive-based tape)
- A few napkins
- Gauze wrap
Now, the preparation instructions:
- Thoroughly mix the raw honey with the flour. Allow a smooth liquid texture to form.
- Continuing to stir, add the ginger powder and olive oil. Mix until the liquid is consistent and even.
- Pour a small amount onto a napkin and wrap with some gauze.
- Fix the wrap onto your chest or back by wrapping adhesive tape around the torso.
Adults can wear the wrap for a few hours or overnight if desired. Children can comfortably wear the wrap for two to three hours.