Thinking positively is a vital part of living a successful lifestyle. Inspirational quotes can encourage us on the path to an accomplished, successful life. Let these inspirational quotes uplift you and change your attitude about life.
It is easy to find inspirational quotes that will lead you toward a more fulfilled existence. Inspirational quotes about life come from such diverse sources as business leaders, poets, and celebrities. When you use these positive inspirational quotes, you will find an easier path forward to deal with the challenges in your life.
23 Inspirational Quotes to Uplift You and Help You Succeed
1. “When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you.”– Lolly Daskal
2. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential? These are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Eddie Robinson
3. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
4. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
5. “Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.” – Andy Biersack
6. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
7. “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget
8. “When the past calls, let it go to voicemail. Believe me, it has nothing new to say.” – Unknown
9. “Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept what you receive. Give what you can. Always remember, what goes around, comes around.” – Unknown
10. “Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.” – Malala Yousafzai
11. “All you need is the plan, the roadmap, and the courage to press on to your destination.” – Earl Nightingale
12. “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” – E. E. Cummings
Head up, stay strong, let go, move on.
13. “A No. 2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere.” – Joyce Meyer
14. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
15. “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.” – Joseph Campbell
And a Few More …
16. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
17. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
18. “Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.” – Colin Powell
19. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
20. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
21. “Ultimately, leadership is not about glorious crowning acts. It’s about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, especially when the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. It is about laying the groundwork for others’ success, and then standing back and letting them shine.” – Chris Hadfield
22. “At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, the sooner you accept that, and integrate that into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren’t where you want to be, you will always be a failure.” – Erin Cummings
23. “I know of no single formula for success. But over the years I have observed that some attributes of leadership are universal and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, their talents, their insights, their enthusiasm, and their inspiration to work together.” – Queen Elizabeth II
These inspirational quotes will guide you toward a successful way of life. Your doubts will be erased and you will be motivated to take control of your own destiny. Positive inspirational quotes can be touchstones to a more productive and fulfilling existence.
When we read inspirational quotes about life, we find that our personal struggles are reflected in their words. Inspirational quotes can help us to focus our energy on what is truly important.