Quotes about happiness can help us focus on the good aspects of life. Having a lighthearted, grateful attitude can make life’s challenges easier to endure. When you are searching for fulfillment, these happiness quotes will help you focus your energy on what is most important to you.
Use these happiness quotes to cheer yourself up when you are feeling down. Let them guide you to a place where you are looking forward to the future and not dwelling on the past. True happiness quotes will illuminate the dark parts of your life and set you free from constant worrying. These quotes on happiness can help you focus on what is most important in life.
8 Happiness Quotes to Inspire You
1. “Once in a while, amidst all your bad days, you’ll have a good day. A great day even. Make sure you remember those days. Keep them safely in your pockets, maybe even a jar on your desk because you need to know that there are and will be better days. You need to remember how on those days you felt warm inside, like you’ve just drunk a hot cup of tea; like a small fire was ignited inside of you. Hold on to that warmth. And never let it go.”
2. “You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you’ll escape it one day, and how awesome it’ll be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present.”
– John Green
3. “An amazing thing happens when you get honest with yourself and start doing what you love. Your life literally slows down. You stop wishing for the weekend. You stop merely looking forward to special events. Begin to live in each moment and you start feeling like a human being. You just ride the wave that is life, with this feeling of contentment and joy. You move fluidly, steadily, calm and grateful. A veil is lifted, and a whole new perspective is born.”
4. “Don’t rush and never settle. If it’s meant to be, it will be.”
5. “Everything in life is art. What you do. How you dress. The way you love someone, and how you talk. Your smile and your personality. What you believe in, and all your dreams. The way you drink your tea. How you decorate your home. Or party. … How your writing looks. And the way you feel. Life is art.”
– Helena Bonham Carter
And a Few More …
6. “The decision to be positive is not one that disregards or belittles sadness that exists. It is rather a conscious choice to focus on the good and to cultivate happiness – genuine happiness. Happiness is not a limited resource. When we devote our energy and time to trivial matters and choose to stress over things that ultimately are insignificant, from that point, we perpetuate our own sadness and lose sight of the things that really make us happy and rationalize our way out of doing amazing things.”
– Christopher Aiff