Positive affirmations are beginning to trend, and not just in the self help world. Everyday people are using positive thoughts to change their life for the better. That’s because research is emerging with proof that how you live your life is largely determined by our internal self talk throughout the day. For most of us, unless we have rewritten our subconscious with positive affirmations, negative preprogramming (from when we were a child) replays in our minds.
Research has shown that positive affirmations can have many benefits, such as improved reduced stress and improved health. Affirmations can even help you improve in a variety of life settings. There are many reasons why positive affirmations are important – and if you don’t make a habit of repeating them, they’re easily lost. What we repeatedly focus on expands.
It’s time to program new thoughts and habits with the positive affirmations below to help bring you what you DO want!
Here are 24 Positive Affirmations to Help You Build Positive Self-Talk and Self Love
- All is always well.
- I am confident and capable.
- I attract positive people in my life.
- I know who I am and I am enough.
- The positive energy around me is continuously expanding.
- I choose to be present and mindful right now.
- I am grateful for my miraculous life.
- I choose to use positive affirmations that serve me.
- I fulfill the promises I make to myself and others.
- I love sharing my happiness with everyone around me.
- I feel energetic and so alive.
- I am in control of the way I respond to the behavior of others.
- I have the will. I have the way.
- I am love, peace, hope, joy, truth and positive, radiant light!
- I forgive and release. I am filling my heart and mind with love.
- All of my needs are met. I thrive from where I am right now.
- I inhale positivity and exhale negativity.
- I fuel my body with health and activity.
- I am talented, creative and successful.
- Like the waves of an ocean, peace washes over me; cleansing and rejuvenating my spirit.
- I choose to reach for a better feeling.
- I grow stronger every day.
- I speak kindly to myself and others.
- My life is unfolding perfectly.
BONUS: I choose to see everyone as an opportunity and search for solutions.
THE JOURNEY OF SELF LOVE THROUGH POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS
The world is filled with negativity and high expectations, which can make self love a challenge. However, the best way to become your best self and bring more positivity into your life is to make every effort to practice affirmations daily, especially in the mirror.
Make it a habit to intentionally choose to love yourself, compliment yourself – being positive about your body, mind, and soul. This daily routine will change your life.
Truly, one of the best ways to do this is to begin repeating positive affirmations to yourself on a daily, right into your own eyes, in the mirror, when you wake up in the morning. If you’re not used to positive self-talk, this can be challenging. However, it is still possible to make it a daily routine.
How to make positive self-talk a habit:
If affirmations don’t come natural to you, no worries. Put up post-it notes around your house where you’ll see them often, especially on your mirror where you will see them every day. It’s critical that you constantly remind yourself of your favorite positive affirmations every day, in all situations until they become a habit. Making positive affirmations a natural self talk will allow you to become the best version of yourself. Shine ON!
Have you had success with positive affirmations? Let us know in the comments!