Chivalry isn’t dead, despite what you might think in today’s modern society. Even with narcissism on the rise and manners seemingly going out the window, studies have shown that we’re more likely to protect women than men.
So, it seems that men still care about keeping women safe and treating them with respect and that should make a lot of women out there breathe a huge sigh of relief. Men are often painted in a poor light in our world. However, we shouldn’t be so hard on them. Men have a lot to bring to the table, and we don’t appreciate them enough.
So, this article will show you photos where men really stepped up to the plate and proved how big their hearts really are.
Here are 15 photos that prove chivalry isn’t dead:
1. This is what chivalry looks like fellas. Take notes!
I’m out having dinner and this woman outside was being blinded by the sunset so her date propped a menu behind his head, on the collar of his shirt, to block the sun from her eyes and I AM SOBBING 😭 pic.twitter.com/Pj4nuSTLtQ
— eco sister (@hiitaylorblake) April 17, 2019
2. Who says men can’t help out with a woman’s beauty routine? You can tell he really loves his wife.
My mom bought individual eyelash extensions and the glue for them and now my dad has been sitting there gluing each eyelash on my mom and listening to her music for over an hour. If that ain’t love then idk what is. pic.twitter.com/rMO7V5uNLd
— Analissa (@AnalissaVela) January 31, 2018
3. If this isn’t the most creative way to propose, we don’t know what is. Simply beautiful!
4. This is the ultimate act of chivalry. Not only is it romantic, but it takes some brains to come up with this!
5. This is one of the sweetest things. We can always help our fellow humans in some way.
6. This must’ve taken him so much time, but I’ll bet he brought a smile to some faces that morning.
7. This is truly a work of art, and reminds us that chivalry does really still exist.
8. This is what love is made of, in our opinion.
9. “We have only been dating for a short time and we haven’t even said ‘I love you’ yet. But he took care of me after my surgery, cleaned my home, helped me in the shower, and put clothes on me.”
10. Instead of letting this woman get her clothes wet, he came up with a solution and made sure she got to dry land safely.
11. Looks like all the husbands had the same idea on Mother’s Day.
12. Chivalry is when your boyfriend does your hair while you’re in the hospital. So amazing.
13. Doesn’t this look like the coziest pillow fort ever?!
14. How many ladies out there would love this nail polish collection??
15. What a beautiful way to celebrate a first wedding anniversary. Such a crafty, thoughtful gift!
So, have you experienced any acts of chivalry recently? Do you believe it still exists? Share your thoughts in the comments!