We could all use a little pick-me-up sometimes, even if that means just looking at cute photos online to cheer us up. When life brings you test after test and doesn’t let you catch a break, a simple photo could help you keep things in perspective and remember the beauty all around you. Though the cheerfulness of the holidays has passed, every day brings a new opportunity to smile and make the most of the life you’ve been given.
We hope the following photographs put a smile on your face and help you keep joy in your heart, no matter what obstacles you currently face.
Here are 15 photos guaranteed to put a smile on your face:
1. Being the only one at the office can get a little boring (but might just spark your creativity, too!)
2. A dog and her pup can put a smile on anyone’s face, without even trying.
3. Love conquers all, and makes plenty of people smile.
4. This rescued dog and his owner seem to have bonded quite well, don’t you think?
5. “Do you think we need a DNA test?”
6. This is quite possibly the best bus driver ever. I’m sure he put a smile on every kid’s face that Christmas!
This is Curtis Jenkins, a bus driver for our school. He asked every kid on the bus what they wanted for Christmas and…
7. This nurse just gave everyone in that hospital a reason to smile, and that is priceless.
8. What do you see: cross country skiers or musical notes?
9. Puppies can make anyone smile without even trying.
10. “11 days ago I posted a picture of the inside of my broken paintbrush-mug, then another redditor finished painting the scene. Today a package arrived that brings the whole thing full circle!”
11. “Someone in my neighborhood is making good use of their low hanging oak tree branches this Christmas.”
12. If this elephant selfie can’t make you smile, we don’t know what will.
13. All animals need love, including swans. This is just too adorable for words.
14. Can you believe this awesome Monopoly blanket crocheted by this loving mom?
hello, please look at this giant blanket my mom crocheted for me!!! pic.twitter.com/TTRQwJAmnZ
— pilot! (@pilotviruet) December 27, 2018
15. “My friends and I build a Chemistree, we hope you like it! We used the periodic table to spell Merry Christmas in Dutch”
We hope that the adorable animals, funny dads, and kind humans pictured above brought a big smile to your face today. Life presents plenty of challenges to us, but it also gives us plenty of reasons to laugh and find happiness. Oftentimes, we discover happiness in the little things, like a flower growing among the weeds or a beautiful sunset over the ocean.
Please remember that you always have something to live for, so never give up. We all just want to feel happy, and luckily, life provides plenty of opportunities to feel joy, even if that means looking at cute pictures and funny videos online. If you enjoyed this article, please share it far and wide with your friends and family, so they can also have a laugh or a smile.
We leave you with the following thought-provoking quote: “It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.” –