When life is tough, it can feel like there’s no hope for you. While you might realize this isn’t true, getting out of a rut can be incredibly difficult. You might try to will yourself into positive thinking, but that can be hard without the proper guidance. Thankfully, help is available, in the form of inspirational quotes about life. When you read quotes like these, you can be inspired and remind yourself that there is hope out there, you just have to find it. These inspirational quotes about life are meant to help you out and feel better about life.
12 inspirational quotes about life
1. “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein wasn’t just a brilliant scientist, he was also someone who had a great understanding of the needs of humans and the value of not giving up. Had Einstein given up, the world would be a very different place.
2.”The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.” —Randy Pausch
Randy Pausch courageously battled cancer. This quote encapsulates just how strong Pausch’s resilience and refusal to give in was.
3. “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget
Here’s a reality check. If you find yourself dissatisfied with your health and financial situation, ask yourself if it was just bad luck or if you put yourself in those situations. Then, make a plan to remedy this.
4. “Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.” – Earl Nightingale
Earl Nightingale understands that we only have the life that has been given to us. Therefore, it’s essential that we not let time slip through our fingers.
5. “Let perseverance be your engine and hope your fuel.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Think of yourself as being like a car. You aren’t a broken-down jalopy. Instead, you’re one fresh out of the showroom.
6. “One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you don’t feel like doing it.” – Unknown
You can’t just sit around waiting for success to come to you. Instead, you need to push yourself at every moment possible.
7. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
There is no obstacle you can’t overcome, provided you are willing to work through it
8. Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.” – Andy Biersack
Your personal integrity is of the utmost importance. Don’t let anyone call the shots in terms of what you believe.
9. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
This is one of the most reassuring inspirational quotes, as it helps with perspective. Instead of seeing challenges as challenges, they can be instead seen as opportunities.
10. “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” – Joseph Kennedy
This is one of the best inspirational quotes because of how straightforward it is. There’s no use in despairing during difficult times. Instead, you need to remember inspirational quotes about life and take action.
11. “The biggest failure you can have in life is making the mistake of never trying at all.” – Unknown
The best inspirational quotes can serve as rude awakenings. It’s better to try and fail than to never try at all.
12. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” – H.G. Wells
Famed author H.G. Wells further proved his wisdom with one of the best inspirational quotes about life. He reminds us that our past doesn’t have to determine our present or future.
We hope that these inspirational quotes about life provide you with a dosage of inspiration and excitement. As you read them, you should feel better about yourself and your circumstances. It won’t be instantaneous, but it will make a difference.
Many of these quotes come from famed and esteemed individuals. It’s important to remember that they weren’t always as influential or successful as they became. They had to work their way up and learn from their mistakes. By considering their wisdom, you can learn about how much your journey of life matters and how much it should be enjoyed, despite the bumps along the way. Make the most of these inspirational quotes about life and see how much better things turn out for you.