True love means a lot of things; namely, standing by your lover’s side through thick and thin and wanting to grow old with them by your side. If you’ve ever seen an old couple out at a restaurant or walking around a store together, you probably can’t contain your “awww” reaction due to the cuteness factor. I mean, come on, elderly couples just have a way of bringing a smile to your face even if you’ve been having the worst day ever.
Elderly couples have been able to withstand all of life’s trials and tribulations and have managed to deal with one another’s annoying habits for years. They may not always like each other, but they do always love each other, which means putting up with the not-so-fun moments in life. Today, we want to bring you photos of adorable old couples who make us all green with envy.
Here are 12 elderly couples who show us what true love really means:
1. Elderly couples who color at restaurants together, stay together.
2. What better way to advertise how long you’ve been together?
3. Everyone needs to have a little fun in relationships, including elderly couples.
Can you believe she didn’t figure it out for seven minutes, though?! We can only imagine her face after finding out…
4. If this isn’t the sweetest thing ever…
True love means being there for your partner no matter what, and this is a perfect way to show that.
5. What a wonderful way of being able to find your partner if you get lost!
6. Can you imagine everyone’s face seeing this elderly couple “riding” down the street together?!
7. Who says you’re ever too old to ride on the grocery cart at the store?!
8. This is absolutely adorable and is the embodiment of true love.
my grandma is in the hospital, but it’s their 57th anniversary, so he showed up in a tux to surprise her w flowers??? pic.twitter.com/wIS8rvcyDw
— reid? (@reidrussell_) May 21, 2015
Elderly couples still need romance in their relationships, too! What a lucky woman to have such a sweet man as this one.
9. This old couple is definitely relationship goals!
adorable old couple getting their nails done together talking about being married for 66 yrs I’m crying pic.twitter.com/QrYUct7EiX
— madi (@madi_thigpen) November 30, 2013
10. What a cute old couple helping each other carry their bag. Aww!
11. Elderly couples who hug each other in public? Too cute for words.
12. It’s never too late to learn how to skateboard!
Weren’t all of these photos just adorable?! We hope these brought a smile to your face and helped you to believe in true love again. Some couples do stay together for life, despite today’s relationship trend of leaving when the going gets rough. If you haven’t found that special someone yet, we hope these elderly couples can prove to you that true love does indeed exist! You just have to be positive and wait for the right one. 🙂