Sometimes we need a little help to remember that this moment will pass. A few words, an affirmation, can make a world of difference. Here are a few quotes to remember when you feel stressed and overwhelmed in your life.
11 Quotes To Remember When You Feel Stressed
1. “A negative mind will never give you a positive life.”
Shifting your perception changes your mood. Positive thoughts vibrate at a higher level, thus creating a calm state of alignment. Negative thoughts reinforce negative actions. Think in terms of love, happiness, hope, and grace.
2. “Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time.”
Life is not a long journey of unrelated events. Everything happens in divine order. When you are stressed it’s important to step back and remember that things have an order for lessons, obstacles and outcomes. Trust in your inner guidance.
3. “I am in competition with no one. I run my own race. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone, in any way, shape or form. I just aim to improve, to be better than I was before. That’s me and I’m free.”
When we are under stress we forget our authentic power of manifesting change. Keeping it real is mind over matter. Stay in the present and realize the potential of your power. You are traveling at your own pace and your own timing.
4. “Today’s a perfect day for a whole new start. Let go of fear and free your mind. It’s time to open your heart.” ~ Chris Butler
What better way to find joy than to let go and free your mind. Go meditate. Go take a hike. Sit outside under the sun. Let go of all the chit chat. Today is a whole new day. You woke today to the privilege of great possibilities.
5. “Always believe that something amazing is about to happen.”
Instead of focusing on the problem, step away and remember that there is magic around you. You get to create the future with your thoughts. Journal your dreams. Write a letter to your self with a list of what you want in your life. Let mysticism be your driven force.
6. “I’ve decided to be happy because it is good for my health.” ~ Voltaire
Deciding to be happy is a choice. It’s a mood enhancer. Think of a happy place, or a precious memory. Breathe in those mental scenes and smile. Bring joy into your space.
7. “Don’t wait to pray until you need something. Pray and be thankful everyday for your blessings!”
Prayer is a connection with the Divine. It brings hope and grace. It calms the mind. To shift focus of a problem and allow faith to help is re-directing the negative focus. Letting go and letting God take the wheel is a release of the issues at hand.
8. “Don’t allow other people to hold the key to your peace of mind.”
You are the creator of your life. Take full responsibility for your choices, actions and reactions. You know better than anyone what’s best for you. You get to decide what’s needed in your life. Stay brave and focus on creating a life of peace.
9. “Ships don’t sink because of the water around them; ships sink because of the water that gets in them. Don’t let what’s happening around you get inside you and weigh you down.”
Never let the negativity or toxic energy around you weigh you in your decision making. What weighs you down will bring about other ailments. You are not Atlas having to carry the world on your shoulders. Take one step at a time and clear all the water in your ship.
10. “A quiet mind is able to hear intuition over fear.”
Silence is golden when you are stressed. Shut down the mind chat through meditation. Listen to your inner guidance. Ask and wait. Fear is an illusion.
11. We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are…
When you are stressed out it feels like you are filling an imaginary bucket of fears for what hasn’t happened and might never will. Detach, move, change positions and bring in some good thoughts. Breathe the sweetness of possibilities in the present. Your mind, body and spirit will thank you for it.