There’s no doubt about it – this life can get pretty tiring after a while. With so many responsibilities we must take care of, we can easily become exhausted if we don’t take time for ourselves. We have kids to take care of, jobs to get to, a house to clean up, errands to run, and so much more, in addition to our minds that can sometimes get the best of us. At times, life can seem like a battlefield, but the next time you feel exhausted, just keep the following 11 quotes in mind to help you keep going.
11 Quotes To Remember When You Feel Exhausted
1. “Anxiety happens when you think you have to figure out everything all at once. Breathe. You’re strong. You got this. Take it day by day.” – Karen Salmansohn
2. Do not confuse my bad days as a sign of weakness. Those are the days I am actually fighting my hardest.
3. The biggest wall you’ve gotta climb is the one you build in your mind.
4. Stop letting it bother you, just let it go. Your mind can only take so much.
5. Today I refuse to stress myself out about things I cannot control or change.
6. Sometimes you don’t realize the weight of something you’ve been carrying until you feel the weight of its release.
7. Sometimes you just need to disconnect and enjoy your own company.
8. The souls that have seen the darkest days can shine the brightest light. Keep going!
9. When life gives you a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a million reasons to smile and laugh.
10. Stop worrying about what can go wrong, and get excited about what can go right.