We all go through our own personal troubles anywhere we go. Sometimes, a little positive reinforcement can go a long way. Scientific research has also suggested being happy and an elevated mood can promote a healthier lifestyle. These inspiring quotes will hopefully help you on your journey!
Looking for sources of encouragement in today’s world can be quite difficult, but sometimes there are inspiring sayings that remind us to remain positive.
Hopefully, these 10 inspiring quotes will instantly lift up your spirit and improve your overall mood:
1. “Being happy never goes out of style.” – Lily Pulitzer
There are often trends and fads that the general public like to keep up with. However, if there is one thing that will never be replaced, it is the sensation of pure happiness. Being happy can lead to living an inspiring life that others can look up to!
2. “Think about all of the beauty still left around you and be happy.” – Anne Frank
Ever take life for granted? Every once in a while, just walk outside, look to your left, look to your right, take a big breath and put on a big smile! Walking outside also has the added health benefits of improved energy, reduced fat levels, and better cardiovascular health!
3. “Do not set aside your happiness. Do not wait to be happy in the future. The best time to be happy is right now.” – Roy T. Bennett
Perhaps the best thing about being happy is that there is no time or limit as to when and for how long you can be happy, which should be an inspiring thought. Why set aside happiness down the line when you can choose to be happy right now?
4. “For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
This quote reminds us of the precise amount of time that we lose being happy if we spend it being negative. Imagine if we were to stay mad for an entire hour. That’s 3,600 seconds of potential happiness gone! Do not waste your time being mad, but rather, use your time wisely and happily!
5. “Happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower and draws all good things toward you.” – Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
This saying gives perfect insight into the radiating effect of happiness. Once you start to feel the happiness on the inside, it is like a magnet, drawing positive energy towards you to improve your mood.
6. “The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Chinese proverb
This inspiring quote gives great perspective. Every tall task begins with small steps first. While a certain responsibility may be daunting at first, just remember to take it one step at a time, as no one can carry a heavy load, to begin with. If you wish to reach the mountaintop or finish a hard goal, everybody has to take baby steps to get there first.
7. “We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Disappointment happens in life. We all fail at reaching certain goals, but disappointment does not last forever. It is important to never give up and give in to doubt!
8. “No matter where you are in your journey, that’s exactly where you need to be. The next road is always ahead.” – Oprah Winfrey
Nobody knows you except for you. Whether you are going through good times or bad times, just know you are there for a purpose and that you are just writing the next chapter of your story. Once you reach the end of your journey, you’ll have an inspiring tale to tell!
9. “The first recipe for happiness is to avoid lengthy meditation on the past.” – Andre Maurois
We all have said or done things in our past that I am sure we can take back. But do not let the past stop you from enjoying your future!
10. “Be happy, and a reason will come along.” – Robert Brault
Short, plain and simple. Be happy, spend your time being happy, and a reason for happiness is sure to follow! Happiness is always the first step to living an inspiring life!
We all go through struggles in life, and hidden sorrow that we may seek to hide from others. However, choosing to be happy is something that will always pay off in the end. It pays to be happy for your mood and well-being.
Hopefully, these inspiring sayings have helped boost your mood and inspire you to choose happiness!
(C)Power of Positivity, LLC. All rights reserved