Negativity can quickly cause you to lose confidence, making it hard to love yourself. However, positive energy quotes can give you all you need to shift your mindset and boost your confidence. Reading these quotes can help you eliminate self-sabotaging thoughts and rebuild your self-esteem.
Whether you struggle with your body image, financial situation, or anything else, these positive energy quotes can help. When things bring you down, you must find the tools to turn it all around and turn your negative thoughts into positive ones. By breaking the vicious cycle of negativity, you’ll stop hurting your self-confidence and begin feeling optimistic.
The best part about positive energy quotes is that you can reread them anytime you start to feel down. Come back to this page, or print them out for later reference. The quotes will provide an inspiring confidence boost, promoting positive thinking and optimism.
These positive energy quotes will remind you why it’s so important to stay positive. Plus, they’ll help you share your positive energy with others, making the world a better place. The positive energy quotes will give you the confidence you need to overcome anything.
Positive Energy Quotes to Make You More Confident
1. “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” – Maya Angelou
Things that happen in your life are bound to change you, even if you don’t want to change. Experiences and situations will turn you into a different version of yourself, and that is okay. As you learn more about life and gain wisdom, your mindset shifts, and your ideas change.
As you change, you can decide whether the change is good or bad. If you follow Angelou’s advice, you’ll choose to rise above and become a better person during the life change. Otherwise, it can defeat you and make you feel less than you were before.
2. “Positive thoughts, words, and actions create positive feelings. Positive feelings generate positive energy.” – Nozer Kanga
Your thoughts, words, and action determine the way that you feel. If you want positive energy, then you must shift everything in your life to positivity. When you think, speak, and behave positively, you’ll quickly develop positive energy.
3. “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.” – Arthur Ashe
If you want to reach success, you must develop self-confidence. When you’re confident, you’ll believe in yourself and your abilities.
If you need to build confidence and remain positive, you’ll want to prepare for it. Do everything you can to get ready for success so that when the time comes, you’re ready. With preparation, you’ll experience a positive mindset and confidence.
4. “Positive energy is meant to give people confidence and hope, encourage people to love their country, society, and life, as well as to pursue nice things. Everything we do is ultimately for the sake of spreading positive energy.” – Lu Wei
With this positive energy quote, you’re sure to experience confidence and spread it to others. It gives you hope for the future and allows you to love your life as it is right now. You’ll also find the confidence you need to pursue good things in life.
5. “Energy is contagious, positive and negative alike. I will forever be mindful of what and who I am allowing into my space.” – Alex Elle
You owe it to yourself to take inventory of the people in your life. Every person you encounter throughout the day radiates energy that can affect you. If you notice that certain people breed negativity, you’ll be less likely to let them into your space.
As Elle says, focus on being mindful of the people and things you allow into your life. When you make this change, you’ll notice that you feel more confident and optimistic.
6. “The positive energy and love we give to others, heals our own wounds.” – Angie Karan
When you interact with others, make sure to spread positive energy. By applying positive energy and love to others, it’ll help you feel better, too. Never underestimate your ability to heal by being kind and showing love to those around you.
7. “Always be yourself–express yourself, have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
When you stay true to who you are, you’ll experience confidence and optimism. Express your thoughts, have faith in who you are, and don’t strive to be like anyone else. When you stay true to yourself, you’ll feel better about who you are, boosting your confidence.
8. “We have to water the right seeds. If we do that, we can shift our habit energy—that negative loop that contributes to our suffering into mindfulness.” – Karen Rinaldi
If you want to experience positive energy and confidence, you must nurture the right areas of your life. By promoting negative thoughts and ideas, it hinders your self-esteem and positive thought process. However, if you stimulate the right areas of your life, it’ll help you shift from old, limiting habits to positive ones.
9. “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” – The Dalai Lama
If you realize your full potential, it’ll boost your confidence and help you radiate positive energy. Use this positive energy quote to help you remember what you are capable of, and it’ll help you stay positive moving forward.
10. “I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.” – Robert Downey Jr.
One of the best ways to make yourself feel confident is by pretending to be confident already. If you move like a confident person, you’ll experience a positive boost to your self-esteem. You might not realize the improvement right away, but when you look back, you’ll see what a difference it made.
11. “You must maintain a state of happiness, a state of joy to let the positive thoughts emanate from your mind. If you are in a state of joy, your thoughts emanate positive energy, and you can influence others without much effort.” – Girdhar Joshi
You can choose how you feel, so choose happiness and joy to radiate positivity and feel optimistic. When you feel joyful, you can influence others positively, too.
12. “We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face … we must do that which we think we cannot.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
When you feel afraid, it might be due to a lack of confidence. If that is the case for you, remember this quote to help you develop positive energy and self-confidence.
Each time you’re afraid but face the fear anyway, you’ll gain self-esteem and positivity. You’re strong and courageous enough to face anything that comes your way.
13. “We can bring positive energy into our daily lives by smiling more, talking to strangers in line, replacing handshakes with hugs, and calling our friends just to tell them we love them.” – Brandon Jenner
The best way to develop positive energy is to follow Jenner’s advice. Smile at everyone you see, talk to people in public, give hugs whenever you can, and be a good friend.
If you do these things, you’ll experience more positive energy and spread it throughout the world. You’ll also notice a boost in your self-confidence as you start to enjoy and love life more.
14. “Your inner thoughts aren’t truly hidden. Their essence reflects in your energy. Energy speaks what you don’t.” – Drishti Bablani
Even if you don’t say what you are thinking, you can’t entirely hide your thoughts. The things you think about can reflect in your behaviors, attitude, and mindset. If your thoughts are negative, you’ll radiate negativity and experience a loss of self-esteem. However, if you focus on positive thinking, you’ll experience positive energy and increased confidence.
15. “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember–the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.” – Zig Ziglar
Criticism from other people can take a toll on your confidence levels. However, if you can remember this quote by Ziglar, you’ll feel better about who you are.
When people criticize you, it’s often because they are jealous of you. They might not have enough confidence to do what you do, so they try to bring you down. If you can remember this quote, you’ll be more resilient to unwarranted criticism.
Final Thoughts on Positivity Quotes to Make You More Confident
Everyone needs a boost of positive energy and confidence sometimes. Life gets hard, and people can be harsh, but you should remain confident through it all. Remember your worth and what you are capable of, and nothing will stand in your way.
As you read through these positive energy quotes, remember the ones that help you feel better. If you can remember these words of wisdom, you’ll always feel confident enough to do whatever you set your mind to. Don’t doubt your ability, and don’t change who you are because you should be optimistic as you are right now.